Chris Hemsworth Starring In A Hulk Hogan Biopic

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
“Brother one of the best moments in my life was when I met Dr. King at a rally when I was about 8 or 9. I was the only white kid there, but he came up to me and shook my hand. When he asked me why I was there I told him dude my dream is that one day all the boys and girls will be able to play together regardless of color. Of course later on he took what I said and flipped it into one of his most famous speeches. I’m not taking credit for it, because he made it into something special. But yeah brother he got the idea from me.

A lot of people don’t know this, but when I was Hulking up I would be calling on the spirits of the great Civil Rights leaders for strength. That was my way of giving back. I met all of them as a kid; King, Rosa, Abernathy. And I always promised them that I would honor them in whatever I did in the future. I just hope I made them proud brother.”
Dap + Rep.

Daps
“Brother one of the best moments in my life was when I met Dr. King at a rally when I was about 8 or 9. I was the only white kid there, but he came up to me and shook my hand. When he asked me why I was there I told him dude my dream is that one day all the boys and girls will be able to play together regardless of color. Of course later on he took what I said and flipped it into one of his most famous speeches. I’m not taking credit for it, because he made it into something special. But yeah brother he got the idea from me.

A lot of people don’t know this, but when I was Hulking up I would be calling on the spirits of the great Civil Rights leaders for strength. That was my way of giving back. I met all of them as a kid; King, Rosa, Abernathy. And I always promised them that I would honor them in whatever I did in the future. I just hope I made them proud brother.”
TK Hogan :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Chris Hemsworth prepares to play Hulk Hogan with $72 worth of KFC

Allison Robicelli

July 21, 2021, 2:24 pm

Workers at an Australian KFC got a surprise visit from Thor actor Chris Hemsworth, who stopped by a New South Wales drive-thru to order himself 15 original chicken pieces, a regular size Singer combo, and four regular popcorn chicken meals for the low, low price of $72.25. Lest you think that’s too much chicken for one human being to consume, Movieweb reports that Hemsworth is currently packing away far more food than the average bear as he prepares to play Gremlins 2 actor Terry “Hulk Hogan” Bollea in an upcoming Netflix biopic.

One might think that fast food fried chicken has no place in the diet of a man who, according to his Instagram, seems to spend most of his life in the gym maintaining the physique of a fictional god, but Hemsworth’s body needs to process an insane amount of calories each day to keep his muscles from deflating or, worse, exploding like a bunch of overinflated parade balloons. Earlier this month, Hemsworth’s personal trainer Luke Zocchi and his longtime stuntman Bobby Holland Hanton shared some intel about the Marvel star’s diet with Page Six, saying that in order for the hulking 6-foot-3 actor to build muscle mass, he needs to eat a butt-ton of food.

“He eats, like, six to eight meals a day,” Zocchi said. “He found if he eats a really big meal he, like, feels too heavy, so they’re 450-calorie meals broken up into the eight.”

That might be enough to get Hemsworth up to fighting shape to play a superhero, but it might not be enough to play Hulk Hogan, whose gargantuan physique may have been partially built by fried chicken, but was mostly built by steroids. The movie is being helmed by Joker director Todd Phillips; currently there is no word if the film will feature other upstanding human beings (unlike Chyna) who reside in the WWE Hall of Fame, like the Ultimate Warrior or Donald Trump.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Whoever wrote this article is a hater and was probably forced to write this for Yahoo. :beli:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Chris Hemsworth prepares to play Hulk Hogan with $72 worth of KFC

Allison Robicelli

July 21, 2021, 2:24 pm

Workers at an Australian KFC got a surprise visit from Thor actor Chris Hemsworth, who stopped by a New South Wales drive-thru to order himself 15 original chicken pieces, a regular size Singer combo, and four regular popcorn chicken meals for the low, low price of $72.25. Lest you think that’s too much chicken for one human being to consume, Movieweb reports that Hemsworth is currently packing away far more food than the average bear as he prepares to play Gremlins 2 actor Terry “Hulk Hogan” Bollea in an upcoming Netflix biopic.

One might think that fast food fried chicken has no place in the diet of a man who, according to his Instagram, seems to spend most of his life in the gym maintaining the physique of a fictional god, but Hemsworth’s body needs to process an insane amount of calories each day to keep his muscles from deflating or, worse, exploding like a bunch of overinflated parade balloons. Earlier this month, Hemsworth’s personal trainer Luke Zocchi and his longtime stuntman Bobby Holland Hanton shared some intel about the Marvel star’s diet with Page Six, saying that in order for the hulking 6-foot-3 actor to build muscle mass, he needs to eat a butt-ton of food.

“He eats, like, six to eight meals a day,” Zocchi said. “He found if he eats a really big meal he, like, feels too heavy, so they’re 450-calorie meals broken up into the eight.”

That might be enough to get Hemsworth up to fighting shape to play a superhero, but it might not be enough to play Hulk Hogan, whose gargantuan physique may have been partially built by fried chicken, but was mostly built by steroids. The movie is being helmed by Joker director Todd Phillips; currently there is no word if the film will feature other upstanding human beings (unlike Chyna) who reside in the WWE Hall of Fame, like the Ultimate Warrior or Donald Trump.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Whoever wrote this article is a hater and was probably forced to write this for Yahoo. :beli:
Who’s this herb besmirching Chyna? :birdman:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
The more I think about it this should be Hogan looking back and telling “Hulk” tales about his life
It would be way more entertaining than an abbreviated biopic
How he almost joined Metallica
How he almost broke his back slamming Andre
Etc:lolbron:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah I think quite as kept, people are out on Hogan again. The booing of him at Mania 37, the betty white vaccine shyt and I think both WWE and others arent fukking with him no more. They'll sell his merch but thats it. He aint getting booked at conventions or anything.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just saw a tweet about Zac Efron being in an A24 film about The Von Erichs. The Lapsed Fan series about World Class is hands down one of the best podcasts I've listened to regardless of genre.

That flick is about to be some shyt, though. Six brothers and a father all in the wrestling game. The father and all the sons bar one are dead :wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just saw a tweet about Zac Efron being in an A24 film about The Von Erichs. The Lapsed Fan series about World Class is hands down one of the best podcasts I've listened to regardless of genre.

That flick is about to be some shyt, though. Six brothers and a father all in the wrestling game. The father and all the sons bar one are dead :wow:
i agree about the lapsed fan's episodes on WCCW. I listened to that entire series on a road trip. I need to get back into those Lapsed fan episodes.

edit: and a von erichs movie might be dark and tragic as fukk. :picard:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i agree about the lapsed fan's episodes on WCCW. I listened to that entire series on a road trip. I need to get back into those Lapsed fan episodes.

edit: and a von erichs movie might be dark and tragic as fukk. :picard:

There's no way it isn't. Whole family got sacrificed at the carny altar one way or another. It would have been incredible as a TV show though.

Kevin Von Erich's sons are wrestling in MLW at the moment. They peaked when Filthy Tom Lawlor was trolling them for damn near a whole year going into the pandemic.