Chris Hemsworth Starring In A Hulk Hogan Biopic

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
We already know pretty much everything their is to know about HulKKK. :beli:If they are going the legend route, I'd much rather see a Flair biopic where we'll get to see a plane crash, the NWA, WCW, WWE, and WWF all covered, plus all the partying. Or a Bret Hart biopic where they can cover the Hart family, the screwjob, Owen, etc...

But I'd also like to see biopic of a guy like Chavo, someone who's sort been a fly on the wall in a lot of different companies.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I can already see the extended sequence that shows him getting divorced, losing most of his money, and probably picking up a substance abuse problem.

Then they'll show all the racist shyt and him fukking his friend's wife as the bottom of a life-changing spiral that ends with some shyt like him sitting somewhere attempting to talk to God like "I guess I should've said my prayers and taken my vitamins, brother.", Or "I really worked myself into a shoot this time, didn't?"

fukk every bit of this bullshyt.:stopitslime:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
He's gonna channel his hate of Frost Giants during the racist rant.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:mjlol:

I can already see the extended sequence that shows him getting divorced, losing most of his money, and probably picking up a substance abuse problem.

Then they'll show all the racist shyt and him fukking his friend's wife as the bottom of a life-changing spiral that ends with some shyt like him sitting somewhere attempting to talk to God like "I guess I should've said my prayers and taken my vitamins, brother.", Or "I really worked myself into a shoot this time, didn't?"

fukk every bit of this bullshyt.:stopitslime:
they'll set up the racist shyt by creating some story where he gets robbed by some black guys, as a way to make his racism "understandable" and "rational". Then after the racist shyt he'll symbolically play basketball with some little basketball n-words :mjpls: