Chris Deezy Threads Appreciation Thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ufdup: don't come around these parts spitting that bullshyt

Everyone here knows I'm a better poster than you

lol ok... I actually drop gems. I actually help people. I supply piff. I also supply exclusive piff.

All you do is suck your own dikk on here talking about how amazing you think you are.

You have a couple of hits but in reality you're the DJ Khaled of the Coli. It's your album but every song has a million features on it.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

lol ok... I actually drop gems. I actually help people. I supply piff. I also supply exclusive piff.

All you do is suck your own dikk on here talking about how amazing you think you are.

You have a couple of hits but in reality you're the DJ Khaled of the Coli. It's your album but every song has a million features on it.

:leon:

With the ether :lupe:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

:wow:

I miss those Chris Deezy intros though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Misty taking shots :leon: