Chris Brown was wrong for that one....

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I can't help it but I got mad love for the antics of C Breezy (No Homo). Usually after a nikka smacks up a bytch he goes on the humble, but this nikka paid his debt to society and continues to act like an a$$hole....I fukking love it. Every genre of music needs a bad guy someone people loathe so much and Breezy is that dude. All the white people want him to disappear but then that nikka hits an award show and does a memorable live performance and the choreography is so on point it's like, how can you hate this man. It's the same thing with Kanye, an outspoken a$$hole who people hate yet the music is so on point. I love every minute of this.

Daps
I starting respecting Chris after he put that comedian broad in her place on twitter after she tried to come at him and he didn't apologize for it.

His music is still wack but the dude is comedy

Who did he sonn? which comedian? :heh:

and fukk those asian chicks for lip synchin:clayton:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know some of ya'll gonna give him props but he might be the worse example of a man in the world right now. Put race aside, this man is terrible.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
why is there a korean group playing in Vegas and why is Chris Brown there?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

2e49iyt.png

:russ::russ::russ:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
why is there a korean group playing in Vegas and why is Chris Brown there?
Him and Sean Kingston was performing and he flew that Korean group to the states to perform. Chris also did a record with the group. They been hanging out for a month now. They was also at his video shoot for the Chris & Aaliyah song.