Chris Brown Getting Roasted For Jumping In Obama’s DM

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

How many times yall gone post this shyt, most that shyt wasn't targeted specifically at black ppl and was due to the upswing after the great recession. nikka did the bare minimum and yall act like he Malcom x, Mlk and Marcus Garvey rolled into one. fukk this incrementalist bullshyt.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
President-Obama-Crying.jpg

Bris for the original man

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I don’t see why he should be clowned for this. And I’m not a cb fan to put it nicely, he actually not being a POS for once

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
please tell me what Obama did for black people in his two terms? He sure did alot for gays, police and immigrants.

He did nothing for Black people only......but I promise you somebody will talk about how Obama helped HBCU's (These HBCU are filled with immigrants and non Black people....I know I went to an HBCU), Incarceration rates/Prison Reform (That Helps everybody, not just Black people), My Brothers Keeper (Which Helps Hispanics also), DACA (Which helps out immigrants), Affordable Care Act (Which helps out everybody), Small Business loans (Which helps out immigrants and other non-Blacks), some Bullshyt Civil Right (Which are being used to protect non-Black Gays) and some more People of Color shyt (Which helps everybody out)

The only thing Obama did for Black people only was sing and dance and he did sign the Blue Alert Law to protect police:
2 Immigrant police officers were killed and he signed in a Law to help police

#BlueLivesMatter:obama:

9 Black people were murdered in Charleston, SC by a White Supremacist and Obama did nothing, but sing. He did not pass a law for anything, but sing:mjlol::

Last edited: