Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

DPeezy

Rookie
Daps
People saying Chris Brown would win are feminie.

A nikka who puts hands on women will fold when going against a real nikka. Thats why they put hands on women and not men. He is just bluffing.

i understand the sentiment but thats not always the case. Some nikkas will put hands on anybody.. men, women, old folks, children whomever

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Migos member Offset said a few words about Breezy following an incident after the BET awards.

A confrontation between Migos’ and Chris Brown’s crew was caught on video after last Sunday’s BET awards, possibly linked to the fact Quavo is dating Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran.

Offset was approached on the street while shopping in LA yesterday and was asked what Sunday’s altercation was all about.

“Whole lot a paper. Whole lot of haters,” he said. “I don’t know what’s going on.”

When he’s asked directly if there’s beef with Brown he says: “Ain’t no beef. We don’t want no smoke.”

The interviewer then asks whether he’s saying Migos and Chris Brown are cool?

Offset is a bit more evasive about this: “I ain’t saying none of that. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Another guy then asks what he thinks about the beef between Meek Mill and Safaree. Quavo just laughs at it!

This is the incident that sparked rumours of beef:

Neither Migos or Brown actually do anything in the video. In fact, Breezy looks pretty chill leaning on a car in his green trousers!

So Breezy was right they didn't want the fade :krs:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
"This CB, Ima keep it gangsta" "blood" this, "blood" that :snoop::snoop::snoop:
Somebody needs to send this obviously confused man into theraphy, seems like he is living in his own dream world where he is a super tough gangster boss.

Edit: And by reading through this thread it seems like this is about a girl too :snoop::snoop:
Are these guys 15 years old teenagers ?