Chris Brown arrested for felony assualt. looks like its a wrap for him.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
8:25 PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ how the fight was triggered. Two woman approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the pic was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. We're told Chris then said, "I'm not into this gay s**t, I'm into boxing," and threw a punch at the alleged victim. The fight was then taken to the ground.

Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. this morning for FELONY assault after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel ... TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brown got into an argument with a man outside the W Hotel on K Street and allegedly punched him once IN THE FACE. We're told the man Chris struck never threw a punch. Sources say Chris and the alleged victim did NOT know each other.

The incident occurred at about 4:30 AM.

Chris was with his bodyguard, and we're told he was also arrested.

Our law enforcement sources say Brown did not appear to be under the influence of anything at the time of the incident.

Brown is currently in custody. As for the other person, we're told he's being evaluated at a D.C. hospital. Sources say he's claiming injury.

Brown is still on probation in the Rihanna beating case and this could be grounds for violating his probation -- which means he could be sentenced to prison for nearly 4 years ... worst case scenario for him.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/27/chris-brown-arrested-felony-assault-washington-dc/

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-brown-arrested-alleged-felony-assault-report-article-1.1498037

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WUPDjGR.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that what everyone else said when he beat Rhianna's ass?? That it was a wrap for him?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Shoutout to all the fakkits who were like "Chris beat Rihanna's ass but he would never do that to a man". Well here's your proof man like CB got the hands no fukks given:blessed:

Last edited:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sometimes I think that Chris Brown gets baited by goons and the papparazzi into doing bad shyt.

Then again, I don't really follow him like that, so I don't know.
Yes, but ultimately, the decision is his. He has too much pride to keep it moving though and falls into the trap. At this point, I think people make excuses for his behaviour "Rihanna is a bytch, she provoked him" "The paps are annoying, they provoked him" etc...he has anger issues...lots of people provoke me, but I don't strike at them.