Daps
drakehah.png

He gonna trade Dwight for Bynum straight up cuz he on bynum dikk hahahahhaha

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Earlier today.. Charles Barkley says Shaq wants the job and will interview for it :skip:
Dan asked Barkley if Shaquille O’Neal has told him he’s is interested in the Orlando GM job. “Yes,” Barkley said. “I do know he’s interested in the job and he’s going to interview for it.”

Barkley said O’Neal and Dwight Howard have had issues in the past, but that doesn’t mean Shaq can’t go to Orlando.

Barkley thinks Howard needs to make a decision and stay or go in Orlando. He’s sick of talking about it.

“They’re trying to do anything they can to keep Dwight there and get a buzz,” Barkley said. “They have to do something whether Dwight stays there or not. Bringing in Shaquille is an attention getter.”
Charles Barkley: Shaquille O’Neal told him he’s interested in Magic GM job | The Dan Patrick Show | Official Home

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Barkley ready to get him the hell up out of there.. :laff:

:laff: Man, they want this guy gone BAD. Basically going on a radio tour to campaign for him. But what is Chuck and Broussard talking about Shaq and Dwight are friends?:childplease: Shaq analysis on Dwight is basically hate and he doesn't even see Howard as a true big man, just JAVALE MCGEE!! and Bynum. And I doubt if Orlando is doing everything possible to keep Dwight bringing in Shaq seems like the last thing they would do to please him.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannnn...the shaq smiley on this forum has made me lose so much respect for him.