Chloe x Halle Appreciation Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You clearly can’t read and that’s not entirely true.

When I first joined IG on the explore page I saw hella light skinned, mixed IG models on there.

I don’t even follow any IG models.

I highly doubt that considering your current avatar.

It’s not just about who you follow, it’s post you look at and also like...anyway, this is going no where

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt that considering your current avatar.

It’s not just about who you follow, it’s post you look at and also like...anyway, this is going no where
The girl in my avi is an actress, Tristin Mays, not an IG model.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
why do a bunch of fukkin adult males keep postin threads about this dumbass chloe bytch? yall act like a bunch of females on here. "hehehe, look what chloe is doin now!" jesus, would hate to meet some of you worthless fakkits in real life.
Rep. I'm getting sick of this shyt. Like dude said earlier, Roc gotta be paying nikkas. They need to make a super thread or start bushing these shyts cuz it's wild annoying.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Waiting for for miserable nikkas to start complaining :russell:
So being annoyed by these thot worshipping nikkas acting like they ain't seen a woman before is being miserable?:mjtf:
:cape: harder. I'm always for black success, but we don't need more Kardashians as in folks being shoved down ppls throats. We don't need a new fukking thread on these chicks every few fukking hours. Cot damn:mjtf::camby:. I hope nikkas are getting paid cuz if not, they're real fukkin pathetic. Never thought I'd see the day when grown men stan IG thots :dame: