Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
21YDpyd.png

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Naw Bobby V don't get no damn pass. He done got caught up like that a number of times. nikkas aint making that same mistake everytime

i hear you, but he's out here doing shows and releasing music like the shyt never happened...not saying he shouldn't, but people seem to not care :francis:

One lie ruined that mans life:sadcam:

nah. that's some bullshyt that HE put out here, that the label dropped him over that

it's even on his wiki page: "I don't think Capitol really knew how to work urban artists, They're really stuck on pop and they didn't know how to market me."

he then went back to DTP and dropped an album with rick ross, trey songz, luda on it and it sold worse than the one before...

his career ending didn't have a damn thing to do with no damn tranny :comeon:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you REALLY think about it, these trannies are a serious problem to society. I mean these flamboyant ass gay nikkas ain't fukking trannies, they fukking each other and dudes who look like dudes. I don't think gay dudes like dudes who look like women. So the only people fukking trannies are these nasty dl dudes who go both ways. The same dudes who probably also smashed that chick you was talking to in the club the other night

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
When you REALLY think about it, these trannies are a serious problem to society. I mean these flamboyant ass gay nikkas ain't fukking trannies, they fukking each other and dudes who look like dudes. I don't think gay dudes like dudes who look like women. So the only people fukking trannies are these nasty dl dudes who go both ways. The same dudes who probably also smashed that chick you was talking to in the club the other night

if gay dudes don't like men who look like women then are nikkas fukking trannies-on the dl or just thirsty?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Chingy, is that you?:dwillhuh:

Nah. But he’s got a son and still trying to put food on his table - dudes out here really are blocking him due to these rumors.

Not everybody knows the whole story so I’m doing my part. We’re all brothers ain’t we?