CHINESE SCIENTIST ADMITS CHINESE CAME FROM EGYPT

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't news to me-there are loads of parallels between the first Chinese the Shang and Xia dynasties some 4kya with Africa including linguistic and cranial studies. There was a gradual overland migration to those parts from Egypt,Iran,India,SEA to NEA.
What surprises me is that according to Sun Weidong ,a geochemist who analysed and compared the alloy content of Egyptian and Shang bronzes they were identical. Also contemporary reports gave even stronger indication of early Chinese origins.

Weidong_Sun.png

"He also cited several ancient Chinese classics, at one point quoting historian Sima Qian’s description of the topography of the Xia empire — traditionally regarded as China’s founding dynasty, dating from 2070 to 1600 B.C. “Northwards the stream is divided and becomes the nine rivers,” wrote Sima Qian in his first century historiography, the Records of the Grand Historian. “Reunited, it forms the opposing river and flows into the sea.”

In other words, “the stream” in question wasn’t China’s famed Yellow River, which flows from west to east. “There is only one major river in the world which flows northwards. Which one is it?” the professor asked. “The Nile,” someone replied. Sun then showed a map of the famed Egyptian river and its delta — with nine of its distributaries flowing into the Mediterranean. This author, a researcher at the same institute, watched as audience members broke into smiles and murmurs, intrigued that these ancient Chinese texts seemed to better agree with the geography of Egypt than that of China."

Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt?

The fact that this info is in the MSM,albeit,more restricted than usual news channels is also significant-the truth is coming out. The thesis suggest the Egyptians migrated directly not in a slow overland migration lasting generations;ie they knew where they were headed. I had a back and forth recently with a Tamil on their African origins and really,brehs its time to rethink everything you thought you knew on black history.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No they didnt..they should quit trying to link themselves with us so they can plunder our resources like we stupid or something..
FOH!!!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodness! If you actually read the link I struggle to see how you could misunderstand the professor. He has proof:
-the first Chinese dynasty,the Shang bronzes were Egyptian in chemical analysis
-their own history states they came from the NILE

The Chinese of today,the Han Mongoloid came later and destroyed the black Chinese with the survivors migrating far South.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Goodness! If you actually read the link I struggle to see how you could misunderstand the professor. He has proof:
-the first Chinese dynasty,the Shang bronzes were Egyptian in chemical analysis
-their own history states they came from the NILE

The Chinese of today,the Han Mongoloid came later and destroyed the black Chinese with the survivors migrating far South.

No clown. No they did'nt. Stop spreading hotep BS on these forums.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

They are NOT saying what you think are saying. They are essentially saying that the Ancient Egyptians were Chinese. :snoop:

Chinese scientist are known to come up with the silliest things. Like thinking they're ancestors were the only ones that were not apart of the Out of Africa.

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I'm almost sure the article is referring to the Hyksos. The Hyksos we're a bunch of mixed tribes from west Asia. They ruled Kemet for a few hundred years before native Africans took over again. Members from that Hyksos tribe could have migrated to what we we now call China, and integrated their ideas and technology with the natives there.

They weren't the originators of ancient Egyptian civilization but they did bring some new weaponry in:ehh:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

They are NOT saying what you think are saying. They are essentially saying that the Ancient Egyptians were Chinese. :snoop:

Chinese scientist are known to come up with the silliest things. Like thinking they're ancestors were the only ones that were not apart of the Out of Africa.

I don't see that at all. I think you're reaching. This is an admission of recent OOA migration. He hasn't mentioned the first OOA 100 kya. For everyone else I'm wondering if I should list the long list of Africa/Asian parallels which the prof indirectly confirms. Many here it seems would totally misunderstand the evidence but I'll do it when I have time.