Chinese resturaunt specializing in dog meat :scust:

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
a lot of asian countries consumer dogs but probably not as prominent as the koreans, but also a few european countries also eat dogs such as france and switzerland.

:mindblown: tf you talmbout son? You're probably thinking of horse meat :lolbron:

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
no i'm talking about dog

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

That's the most random... Nah bruh French people don't eat fukking dogs. Frogs? Sure. Horse? I'll even grant you that (regular non-rich ass people don't eat those at all). But dogs :camby:

Unless you talking about back in 1855 or some shyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:yeshrug:

What kind of meat have we not eaten before?:yeshrug:

How is eating a dog any less disgusting than eating a pig? :yeshrug:

I've had horse meat before. :banderas:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

That's the most random... Nah bruh French people don't eat fukking dogs. Frogs? Sure. Horse? I'll even grant you that (regular non-rich ass people don't eat those at all). But dogs :camby:

of course not many french people eat dogs but they do eat them, a smallllll number of people do, just like in china only a small number do.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

of course not many french people eat dogs but they do eat them, a smallllll number of people do, just like in china only a small number do.
Well if thats what you're looking at then some would say American eat armadillos and possums and road kill even tho it's a very small number but lets paint the whole nationality with it.

This mclone gonna say a group of people does something and then support his arguement with "not many of them but a small group" like that represents the whole group in general. :childplease:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if thats what you're looking at then some would say American eat armadillos and possums and road kill even tho it's a very small number but lets paint the whole nationality with it.

This mclone gonna say a group of people does something and then support his arguement with "not many of them but a small group" like that represents the whole group in general. :childplease:
my point exactly.