Chinese playing chess. nikkas STILL playing checkers

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I don't know about their plans with real estate in America, but the Chinese are not "colonizing Africa" otherwise we would have seen their military there and African governments would have been compromised. This is a myth organized by Westernizers due to fears of China stealing the African market. All China wants from Africa is to make them their market due to China becoming a service nation and them needing more markets besides the USA. Nothing more nothing less. The West however obvious does not like this. Though ironically western influence in Africa is still far stronger than Chinese. And the West actually has military bases in Africa.

Will you people please research things before you make wild theories? This is the Root after all...:snoop:

Then they would be forced to look at things objectively instead of being a defeatist and we all know how some folks on here love their black pity circle jerks.

When I read about how Chinese food restaurants in Africa don't let Africans in after a certain hour....this all sounds like new age colonialism to me.

I remember that story coming out of Kenya last year and Kenyans raised hell and were about to burn that mutha to the ground that very same day. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thats a lie, nikkas playing connect 4.....hell hispanics are playing checkers

Nah nikkas USED to play connect 4. Now with this BLM feminist/faq/anti black masculinity movement, nikkas is so confused they playing spades :snoop:

Civil Rights/Praise Jesus idiots - Checkers
80's babies, 90's Dopeboys (my generation) - Connect 4
Mid/Late 90's/Y2k Playstation nikkas (BLM age)- Spades
Babies born now? Rock, Paper, Scissors... unless we get this shyt together

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Nah nikkas USED to play connect 4. Now with this BLM feminist/faq/anti black masculinity movement, nikkas is so confused they playing spades :snoop:

Civil Rights/Praise Jesus idiots - Checkers
80's babies, 90's Dopeboys (my generation) - Connect 4
Mid/Late 90's/Y2k Playstation nikkas (BLM age)- Spades
Babies born now? Rock, Paper, Scissors... unless we get this shyt together

The Chinese Are gonna save us though brehs, they are nice people
:smugdraper:
They mean well
:usure:
Foreigners buying up land and controlling resources from native populations ALWAYS work out for the natives, stop being so defeatist! Chinacacs are "POC". Chinacacs love serving me some good food they don't have any alterior motives, I can tell because they said so!

its 2016 brehs let's let everyone in!
:blessed:
Black - Asian coalition! "Minority" power! "POC" unity! #AllLivesMatter #PaagPower

:mjcry::damn::damn::damn:
:snoop:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I don't know about their plans with real estate in America, but the Chinese are not "colonizing Africa" otherwise we would have seen their military there and African governments would have been compromised. This is a myth organized by Westernizers due to fears of China stealing the African market. All China wants from Africa is to make them their market due to China becoming a service nation and them needing more markets besides the USA. Nothing more nothing less. The West however obvious does not like this. Though ironically western influence in Africa is still far stronger than Chinese. And the West actually has military bases in Africa.

Will you people please research things before you make wild theories? This is the Root after all...:snoop:
You sound like a chinese ambassador :camby:....but then again, even he would ":mindblown:" at your dumbass logic

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@AITheAnswerAI @Tom Foolery

Yoo it trips me out how optimistic people are with these chinacacs & foreigners in general. As if the last 2,500+ years of African history hasn't taught us ANYTHING about foreigners "doing business" by controlling African resources.
:mjlol:
Yes yes yes, I know I know.
I'm a "smart-dumb hotep nikka"
:rudy:
"Coli e-militant"
:aicmon:
"Chinacacs just wanna help! Theys is good fuh duh economies"

Why are nikkas so fukkin gullible
:mjcry::damn::why:
From AmeriKKKa to the Caribbean to the motherland nikkas be falling for the EXACT same okie doke... Every... Single... Time.
:mindblown:
As if the diaspora doesn't have all the skills, resources & military experience needed to be self reliant. We're the only race who stay taking the same fukkin L's beggin outsiders for shyt we already got. This shyt be having me heated
:sadcam::snoop:

Exactly

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Was listening to PBT this morning and he had a clip of John Herik Clarke playing from 20 years ago where he called China buying up resources in Africa and abroad. We're gonna be living in Waterworld towns in the Pacific before long.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Was listening to PBT this morning and he had a clip of John Herik Clarke playing from 20 years ago where he called China buying up resources in Africa and abroad. We're gonna be living in Waterworld towns in the Pacific before long.

what vid and do you have a timestamp?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I just hope the Continental brehs get their military, infrastructure and mining skills on point. Because if any nation finds out they are holding a significant amount of rare earth minerals, then there's gonna be an invasion. That shyt is more important than gold and silver.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I just hope the Continental brehs get their military, infrastructure and mining skills on point. Because if any nation finds out they are holding a significant amount of rare earth minerals, then there's gonna be an invasion. That shyt is more important than gold and silver.

it ain't no secret that Africa is the source. Whoever controls africa goes through a "renaissance" and its no coincidence.