China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was moving outside of the government foreign policy apparatus. This wasn't official US policy to put American leaders on the ground in Taiwan. The Biden admin told her to fall back.

plus any flare-up in tensions worst than it is now might fukk with supply lines and increase inflation more than it is now. Which can be a disaster for dems come midterm.
she is a dumb c*nt for that move. i wonder who put her up to this

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mean I don't want to sound like some tinfoil guy but we will have an altercation with them sooner than later. I don't think America can afford a president weak on foreign relations again like Trump. If we do, the demise will be sooner on the global stage financially. China is setting themselves up to be the top dog.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah absolutely. Russia is over there now with Africa fighting the British in Mali etc.. they cant stop the development of Africa like they did decades ago. Once Africs gets its infrastructure in place and continue to build a military they will be ok.

I think the Gadafi shyt woked up a lot of nations especially Putin and China.
Yes. He woke them up in the sense that it showed them what could happen to them, being dictators. Their public citizens can be riled up to storm the government

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nobody respects the US anymore, we been looking like pie for a while now everyone is finally starting to treat us accordingly.
We elected an old dingbat who can't even walk up the tarmac to his jet...then before him we elected Drumpf..

But I feel like drumpf was respected more because he was an a$$hole.