China preparing to send astronauts to the moon before the end of this decade

Chronic

All Star
Daps
:blessed:
  • Plan to land two astronauts on the surface of the moon before 2030.
  • Two launches infrastructure with each rocket carrying the Spacecraft and the Lunar Lander respectively.
  • Long March 10 rocket uses engine and fuselage of existing Long March 5 rocket to simplify research and production. Single stack reusable variant will be launched in 2026 and the full stack three cored variant in 2027.
  • The Lunar landing will be attempted on the 5th and 6th Long March 10 rocket.
  • The new Spacecraft has been tested in 2020 with new variant under development for moon mission.
  • Lunar orbit rendezvous has been tested in Chang'e 5 mission in 2020.
  • Currently running tender to develop Lunar Rover.
  • The Lander uses crasher stage style landing like Soviet LK Lander and will launch from the moon in one piece.

FxWAW09aIAAnyy4

FxWBTFLaEAI5tc9

FxWBXwAaQAAfMPw

FpzGRpNWYAEvuNQ

Screenshot-20230604-112301-Chrome.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is kind of cool to hear after recently marathoning “for all mankind”

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
60yrs after the US have done it? Why bother? I'm supposed to believe they have next up?

I been telling people their fetish of the Yellow man is based on propaganda and selective instances of perceived greatness. When they make a play for Taiwan and end up like how Russia ended up with the Ukraine the cypher will be complete

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I been telling people their fetish of the Yellow man is based on propaganda and selective instances of perceived greatness. When they make a play for Taiwan and end up like how Russia ended up with the Ukraine the cypher will be complete
fetish? the U.S completely hates China with the passion wtf. They even pretend to give a fukk about Taiwan and have warships all over the South China Sea, what fetish?

The reason they are aiming for the Moon is so that it can be a launch pad to Mars, also tourism, and if I'm not mistaken they found resources on the dark side of it the moon where their rover is.

Believe it or not, the U.S isn't the only country that works on technology, yea I know hard to believe. Personally I don't give a fukk if they go there, I just want to see the documentary on netflix while I eat this fried fish.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
fetish? the U.S completely hates China with the passion wtf. They even pretend to give a fukk about Taiwan and have warships all over the South China Sea, what fetish?

The reason they are aiming for the Moon is so that it can be a launch pad to Mars, also tourism, and if I'm not mistaken they found resources on the dark side of it the moon where their rover is.

Believe it or not, the U.S isn't the only country that works on technology, yea I know hard to believe. Personally I don't give a fukk if they go there, I just want to see the documentary on netflix while I eat this fried fish.

You're going on ignore for talking back