Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Implicitly blame and make jokes about folks being descendants of Africans who were captured and enslaved in foreign lands, brehs (crehs?).
lol. miss me with that bullshyt reaching. I'm more wise than that.

anyways, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt if he's least been to one African country.

on second thought, maybe I'm just being an ass. I just hate that the only time coli posters seem to care about Africa is when the Chinese are involved or something negative pertaining to Africans where they just repeat buzz phrases and statements with the coli narrative

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know why people who are especially not even Africa have issues with the video. People need to get over this silly paranoid idea[which was created by the West] of China colonizing Africa. All China wants in Africa is resources for their economy. Its on African leaders themselves if they choose dumb business decisions. NOT the Chinese who will only take advantage. China in Africa being good or bad is only decided by the African leaders.

I'd rather prefer the Chinese and Japanese in Africa than the West[especially France] and Indians. But I agree with @Premeditated that the Coli have a very almost fictitious view of Africa.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I don't know why people who are especially not even Africa have issues with the video. People need to get over this silly paranoid idea[which was created by the West] of China colonizing Africa. All China wants in Africa is resources for their economy. Its on African leaders themselves if they choose dumb business decisions. NOT the Chinese who will only take advantage. China in Africa being good or bad is only decided by the African leaders.

I'd rather prefer the Chinese and Japanese in Africa than the West[especially France] and Indians. But I agree with @Premeditated that the Coli have a very almost fictitious view of Africa.

You can't blame people for being a little paranoid friend, I mean it's happened before you know (colonialism) personally I don't trust them that's just me though. But you're right though on African leaders that's one of the real issues of Africa and the greater black diaspora in general, greedy and incompetent leadership......