“China Imperialism”: French billionaire Vincent Bolloré now controls Ghana’s biggest port MPS (Tema)

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hmm..its never a problem until its a problem in many parts of Africa. It's not a diss to the continent, its the truth, cause I live here, I see it. Leaders don't realise that the blunders they make in the world economy have 10yr+ consequences.People who speak like this regarding such issues are called alarmists, but British people get to talk about the dangers of African immigration to their Island when Africans aren't even 3% of the population. This is why they have been able to bamboozle us for so long. They are highly protectionist and rightly so, but Africans should take such news in stride because it's "just business"

If Africans, who don't even control the economies and infrastructure of the regions they immigrate to, cause such discomfort and emergence of right-wing views, imagine if we started buying up all the ports and manufacturing companies in say, France and sabotaging their elections, setting up military bases in their backyards, funding militia to help steal their resources etc. Would this be "just business" to a European? Or would it result in something more sinister?

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
The French are enemies of the black race..... thats a beef that will never die.

At least America tries to put on a good image for the global community.

France is unapologetic.

But negros love going to France and taking pictures at that dumbass Tower.

stack your money up my brothers - cause our enemies are playing with billions and trillions.

This is why money is the only thing I really care about - everything else is useless and time wasting.
Money ain’t real tho breh, gold , silver , stocks , bonds , bitcoin

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That's not the point. People are saying that this proves that the "China is colonizing Africa" is a bullshyt narrative.

It does not mean that Chia is not on some fukkery shyt on the continent.
Huh? That is exactly what he said and this doesn't disporve that. Britain wasn't colonizing the Americas because Spain and France were also? It doesnt even make any sense. These dudes just like to tallk shyt and be egotistical there is no extra logic behind it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Alright, so how does Ghana and the rest of Africa get its property back? What a sad state of affairs.
The diaspora and the continent either have to uprise all at once

or find another way to be coordinated to economically hurt them.

there is more of us than them

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hmm..its never a problem until its a problem in many parts of Africa. It's not a diss to the continent, its the truth, cause I live here, I see it. Leaders don't realise that the blunders they make in the world economy have 10yr+ consequences.People who speak like this regarding such issues are called alarmists, but British people get to talk about the dangers of African immigration to their Island when Africans aren't even 3% of the population. This is why they have been able to bamboozle us for so long. They are highly protectionist and rightly so, but Africans should take such news in stride because it's "just business"

If Africans, who don't even control the economies and infrastructure of the regions they immigrate to, cause such discomfort and emergence of right-wing views, imagine if we started buying up all the ports and manufacturing companies in say, France and sabotaging their elections, setting up military bases in their backyards, funding militia to help steal their resources etc. Would this be "just business" to a European? Or would it result in something more sinister?

Quoted for emphasis

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
reading through the article and comments. Very interesting
"The report details the manner in which Bolloré [...] reduced the amount received by the Ghana gov. in a ‘no tender’ bid, winning $832m of tax holidays by overstating planned investment by twice the amount, and [...] cutting the Ghana gov. equity in the deal from 30% to 15%"

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Huh? That is exactly what he said and this doesn't disporve that. Britain wasn't colonizing the Americas because Spain and France were also? It doesnt even make any sense. These dudes just like to tallk shyt and be egotistical there is no extra logic behind it.

Britain, France and Francd were all colonizing .

Here, Westerners are the ones claiming that China is colonizing Africa while they are more present than China in Africa. It's called propaganda. You'll see people claiming that China owns Africa.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
TIMELINE

ExqaCSQW8AErxwl

ExqaCSKWEAgkbsl

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Britain, France and Francd were all colonizing .

Here, Westerners are the ones claiming that China is colonizing Africa while they are more present than China in Africa. It's called propaganda. You'll see people claiming that China owns Africa.
You're not refuting what I'm saying or disproving what they are saying. You're just repeating what'ss already been said. Like I said that's like saying other European nations weren't colonizing the Americas because Britain was doing it.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Why does this thread have someone espousing the "Good" about Capitalism
when we're watching the results of an actual capitalist doing capitalist things ?
lol.

Think you can solve the world with JUST money brehs.

Brehs will never understand that. Like the Washington consensus hasn't imposed capitalism in various African countries and fukked up things since the 90s :snoop:

Anyways Bolloré been at it literally for decades, this is precisely business as usual for him.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

if youre a black man trying to improve the global condition of your people and you aren't focused on becoming the richest and most powerful black man you can be - then you are wasting time.

there is no amount of marching, singing, dancing, and tweeting thats gonna stop shyt - if you dont got the money and power to back it up.

this is why I embrace capitalism to the fullest extent.

Black men must be focused on wealth & nothing else.

You can’t win the system by playing THEIR game!!! It’s been over 400 years, not once has it worked,

How many fukking times do you have to be slapped in the face to realize no matter how rich and powerful you are as a black man - they WON’T work with you.

They will form like Voltron to DESTROY you or make you a TOOL for them.

True power can only come from the collective action of the weakest. That is what results in systemic change.