CHINA claims quantum supremacy: 10billion X faster than Google prototype

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Off-topic but...

China has been around for a very long time even during the days of the Egyptians. Are there any Chinese references to the Egyptians? particularly the pyramids?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If there was ever a country suffering from both short man and small dikk syndrome its China..

They are so eager to prove something big they're going to blow themselves up one of these days..

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like excuses...and you juelzing.

Your statement was "Name 1 conflict/war they started with ANY country," and I gave you two. The hopped into the Korean War to protect their own interests, and they literally attempted to invade Japan a few times in just the 1200's.
They had to try and invade Japan. Japan was the Asian version of Debo. Just going around and fukking up the other Asian nations whenever they felt like it which was pretty much every single day. They even turned their women into prostitutes during WW2 (Japan comfort women).
That radiation from these atom bombs basically took the fight right up out of them like someone said earlier. Got them motherfukkaz on some mass creepy shyt peeking under women's skirts and fukking robot sex dolls instead of their usual thirst for war and subjugating there neighboring countries.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If there was ever a country suffering from both short man and small dikk syndrome its China..

They are so eager to prove something big they're going to blow themselves up one of these days..
Century of Humiliation got them hellbent on revenge. I gotta give them props for where they came from to where they are now. China being seen as a serious threat to any western nation was seen as a laughing matter just recently as the 1980s. Now those same nations wouldn't dare provoke them in a threatening manner.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Century of Humiliation got them hellbent on revenge. I gotta give them props for where they came from to where they are now. China being seen as a serious threat to any western nation was seen as a laughing matter just recently as the 1980s. Now those same nations wouldn't dare provoke them in a threatening manner.

The West is very bad, yes..but I am convinced the Chinese are far worse..

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

But there’s a theory out there that China & western countries are both working for the same agenda & both are playing good cop & bad cop.

Dunno how true this is but the next few years as overt interests collide - we’ll know more.