Chimpanzee learns how to say "Mama", spooky hours for Humans

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
God damn it, can't we just kill those lesser primates? Let elephants keep the jungle, they're smart and kind

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
and the faggœt ain't talking, train an animal to say sumn and it'll do it on command

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
images

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Humans are apes that can speak. Other apes can speak in sign language :gucci:

What was that first slide talm bout

Humans probably gonna breed them for wars.

Btw, as you all know, some birds speak too.

The caveat is that those words are just sounds they are repeating. Tying words together to make a coherent statement or request is where the gap lies.

When an animal starts having full on comprehensible conversations with humans, then it’s time to panic.

It could just be a noise
Where did the word dada or mama come from?

I don't know, but what I do know is that my daughter said dada before we even told her what it meant
I think babies made up the word dada and mama
But it doesn't mean they can speak

Brehs I hear you but the fukked up part is that chimps and gorillas dont HAVE the vocal chords/larynx structure to be able to even MAKE a sound like that, that clear. Birds do, but they only repeat things except for Crows which are smart asf. Apes are social animals and theyre smart enough to use sign language with humans, and they use grunts and hoots with each other. How long til one becomes bilingual in human? :damn:

So either theyre evolving on the low or they been fukking with us this whole time and they dont speak cause they dont wanna pay taxes, it doesnt make sense I been watching animal planet my whole life, no gorilla ever SPOKE :hubie:

And to keep it real, it sounds like he said NO when she asked him "Do you love me" after he said mama the 3rd time :lupe:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Coli brehs bout to live out planet of the apes and I am robot at the same time. What a time to be alive. Maybe the A.i. will make the apes intelligent to fight against us as allies. Rise of the Terminator apes....

Even Spawn was like :whoa: when homie came through

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
White folks and their infantizing of animals is cringe

Very cringe, I wish a mufukking 250 pound chimp would run up on me talking bout "dah-dah... daaah-dahhh :demonic: :mjlit:"

:sadcam: bro would catch all TYPES OF BULLETS idgaf

And this lady is not only infantizing it but, in true cac fashion, completely oblivious to the danger shes in rn

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Very cringe, I wish a mufukking 250 pound chimp would run up on me talking bout "dah-dah... daaah-dahhh :demonic: :mjlit:"

:sadcam: bro would catch all TYPES OF BULLETS idgaf

And this lady is not only infantizing it but, in true cac fashion, completely oblivious to the danger shes in rn

A damn chimp will pull ya'll a$$hole off like ya momma unzipping ya Starter coat in the winter

I like a couple dog videos on IG and I gotta watch ppl hugging up on Lions and shyt

They be having they infants playing with fully grown dogs