Chimp destroys ninja warrior course; humanity outclassed by monkeyset

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean, they’re our fellow apes in arms. They don’t got our intelligence and communication skills but they make up for that with great physical adaptations. All them nikkaz dangerous if you not armed. Ain’t no fighting no chimp or orangutan or gorilla. :russ:

Edit: lmaoooo that shyt looked like real life Donkey Kong. They shoulda had em in a Diddy
Kong costume :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
in this thread I learned that apes/gorillas are not related to monkeys :leon: shout out to the coli for this lesson

They’re both primates that’s where the monkey/ape relation comes in. But apes are bigger, more intelligent, and have no tails whereas monkeys tend to be smaller, less intelligent, and have tails.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
in this thread I learned that apes/gorillas are not related to monkeys :leon: shout out to the coli for this lesson
Where you get this from? It's nested hierarchy. All apes are monkeys but not all monkeys are apes.

primatephylogenykrauz.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where you get this from? It's nested hierarchy. All apes are monkeys but not all monkeys are apes.

primatephylogenykrauz.jpg

like 2-3 people mentioned it earlier in the thread so not sure why everyone is quoting me and not them :russ: but I looked it up after

and this is what google told me

Monkeys and apes are both primates, which means they're both part of the human family tree. ... Although you can't recognize this difference on sight, apes have an appendix and monkeys do not. Apes are generally more intelligent than monkeys, and most species of apes exhibit some use of tools.

Fact 3: Gorillas are not monkeys.

Within the order primate, there are multiple categories, including prosimians, monkeys and apes. ... Many people think gorillas are part of the monkey family, but gorillas are actually one of the five types of great ape.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bet he couldn't withstand a right hook from a Coli poster. :umad:
Try and fukk with a skull literally built to withstand falls from trees breh.

"A chimpanzee skull has a pronounced muzzle extending from the front of the skull, where the facial plane of a human skull is nearly vertical. Parts of the brain used for more complex reasoning tasks, abstract thinking, memory and emotional attachment are more highly developed in humans and require extra space within the skull. This reflects with the human skull having a more bulbous appearance, with area for the brain extending to the brow ridges and sides of the jaws and past the base of the neck. A chimp's skull has a neat, small dome that contains the brain set well back from the brow ridges, neck and sides of the jaws."

"Humans have very poor protection against head injuries because our skulls have only a thin layer of bone to shield our brains. The chimpanzee brain is about 1/3 the size of a human brain. Chimpanzees obviously have far thicker bone mass in their skulls. They also have thick eyebrow ridges."

Look at the front of their heads - it's all bone. The brain is way back there while humans have their brains right up front and center. Far poorer protection from impact.

main-qimg-57667724aafe84dc7222224599d6a633-c

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They’re both primates that’s where the monkey/ape relation comes in. But apes are bigger, more intelligent, and have no tails whereas monkeys tend to be smaller, less intelligent, and have tails.

Related, but distantly. Probably diverged about 25 million years ago.

Compare that to humans and chimpanzees, who only diverged 5 million years ago.