• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Camera is way too close to dudes face holy fukk

Also QP's rounds are difficult to hear. At least it is on my TV watching from Xbox 360

And of course QP's rounds need to be listened to extra closely so this sucks

Ugh seems like a really good battle I just don't like the production at all. Jon Dough fell off brehs. Hate to say that but gotta call it how I see it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You know how hollow can sometimes have those sporadic all over the place rounds with some fire shyt but also some shyt that was kinda corny and could have been left out all together, that is what those 3 rounds from qp felt like. His performance wasn't clean and concise and it felt like the battle rap version of David ruffin showed up to battle chilla, still saw the talent, but clearly high and all over the place.

Chilla rounds were more clean, and his schemes were next level this battle. That's why I went with him. Also felt he had the better "best moments" if that makes sense.

Don't know If this is a classic, but it's the 1st battle I've watched in a while that I have wanted to see more than once.

Representar

All Star
Daps
Chilla 2-1, as has been said I hate the camera angle they use on Cartel...back off with that, I want to see the stage and crowd as well...right now it feels like I'm watching the battle from the perspective of Bloe eye fukking the battlers:scust:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Gwittyisms inftecting battlerap :snoop:. STOP! shyt is not cute.

QP's first round was gassed as fukk and the second had some odd editing.

QP had better material vs Bonnie. A lot of cute stuff but his punches were weak until the 3rd. Chill got the 1st and edged the 3rd. 2nd was debatable.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You know how hollow can sometimes have those sporadic all over the place rounds with some fire shyt but also some shyt that was kinda corny and could have been left out all together, that is what those 3 rounds from qp felt like. His performance wasn't clean and concise and it felt like the battle rap version of David ruffin showed up to battle chilla, still saw the talent, but clearly high and all over the place.

Chilla rounds were more clean, and his schemes were next level this battle. That's why I went with him. Also felt he had the better "best moments" if that makes sense.

Don't know If this is a classic, but it's the 1st battle I've watched in a while that I have wanted to see more than once.
:dead: qp really is David ruffin

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Smack needs to just go ahead and allow Gwitty to hold a mic while sitting in some Booth and react over the loud speaker to every hot bar.

Gwitty alone can save a battle lol. Crowd doesn't react. Gwitty: "That was fiya." Crowd: :ohhh:
The thought of this, make gwitty the new don demarco :dead: