Childish Gambino Might Retire Brehs

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
He isn't that bad, I never understood all the hate. It's not like he tries to rep something he is not. And he can actually spit, is he kinda corny? Yes, but he embraces it.

:whoa: Now I'm not sad about him retiring.. But I rather listen to him than Wale :ld:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was about to say the same thing. The Grammy is PROOF of his fraudness

not a gambino fan. at all. but not getting in the middle of yall debate fam. just calling ol boy out on the stupidity of using the grammys to defend artistic integrity in black music.

dude should have read his own sentence and :lolbron:...

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
can some of y'all explain why you don't like gambino but smedium sean and drake can put out mediocre or complete garbage you will praise them especially drake nikkas love deepthroatin him.
:deadrose: Childish is talented but I cant get into his music. I appreciate the creativity although he mimics Drake, Wayne, Kanye, Lupe, Andre 3000, and Kendrick.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a comedian.... I've said it before on here, his stand up is way better than his bars. I also saw in an interview he said he was offered 7 figure for a one hour stand up show and 8 figures for 3 shows. Yeah...... I'd have retired as soon as I got that offer.
only Cacs find his stand up funny.
His mixtape with drama tho...I fux wit it. Haven't really lIstened to much else

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He's not going anywhere brehs. He gets better and better with every release and his star is rising. He's coming out with a television show on FX which is ABOUT making it in the music business, no way dude doesn't have something cooking as a follow up to STN MTN/Kuai.

He might fall back with rapping as his movie career gets going, but his last proper album received a Grammy Nom and was critically acclaimed. He's not stopping Now