Child Support & Visitation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man that system is damn messed up its sad
Whether its a woman or man who got custody of the kid what dont make no sense to me is how they can allow the other parent not raising the kid do whatever they want

I mean how is it possible that the parent raising the kid has to let the other parent see the kid or kids when they aint paying or they decide to see them months at a time. Stuff like that can mentally mess a kid up.

And also its ok for them to see the kid even when the parent aint even paying or not paying the right amount so you can with hold them from them. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. While we taking care of the kid i gotta deal with a bum of a mother who dont even pay the rite amount and can see them whenever she pleases :what:

Bout to get me a lawyer to hit her up with the right amount of money she need to pay

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Currently paying $600 a month :( :(.....I swear It feels like I pay more then anybody I know. O yeah this is non-court arranged....she came up with a # and I was like F it, not trying to deal with the court system. She'd probably get more anyway if she did take me to court. :win:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Currently paying $600 a month :( :(.....I swear It feels like I pay more then anybody I know. O yeah this is non-court arranged....she came up with a # and I was like F it, not trying to deal with the court system. She'd probably get more anyway if she did take me to court. :win:

Shoulda wore that baby net breh:to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Im sorry to hear that bro. Im only getting 200 a month for 2 kids when im suppose to get 1000 and damn child support people on that BS aint helping me out
If i was a female bet they would :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I'm letting you know that's a slippery slope breh, she can go to court and say you were never paying child support.

At least go to a lawyer and get a signed agreed upon documentation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm letting you know that's a slippery slope breh, she can go to court and say you were never paying child support.

At least go to a lawyer and get a signed agreed upon documentation

Word you better have a damn receipt or be giving her checks or something cuz they can pull that crap real quick

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even checks ain't a good sign she can say you were helping her out with rent etc

I work in the court system trust me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lol...Naw it's cool( I mean I rather pay $200 ) as long as he's taken care of and safe. now if she try to take me to court , I'd probably be paying $900+ :(

* Only 10 more years to go*

I bet you would rather pay 200 lol

But on the real im a good father getting crapped on by the system and now i gotta save up to get a lawyer to get a private investigator to serve her since the damn system wont help me nor will the ARMY either since she in ive done talk to her commander and ISG its sad

When i was in ive seen baby momma come up there complaining he aint paying me and they put that dude on blast and make him pay her but when you got a guy who is a GOOD FATHER na dude you dont need her money :rudy:

IM LIKE WTF SERIOUSLY

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even checks ain't a good sign she can say you were helping her out with rent etc

I work in the court system trust me

HMM REALLY i thought if u did check u be straight as long as you put child support on it?

the guaranteed way is going to attorney general but then he might have to pay more like he said :manny:
at least with them you can do direct deposit coming out your check and its being tracked

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Im sorry to hear that bro. Im only getting 200 a month for 2 kids when im suppose to get 1000 and damn child support people on that BS aint helping me out
If i was a female bet they would :manny:

Damn thats messed up.. I thought they could garnish her check or something? My Ex-Girl --- boyfriend makes about $15- $19hr and he's paying $750 a month and they take it out of his check.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn thats messed up.. I thought they could garnish her check or something? My Ex-Girl --- boyfriend makes about $15- $19hr and he's paying $750 a month and they take it out of his check.

They could but they need to serve her and she avoiding it like the plaque ive tried several times thru attorney general and gave em the address to her place and the unit

Went to court twice with it being dismissed cuz she didnt get served

These fools were suppose to give me a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR and never did so they say better off getting a lawyer.

So imma use the same lawyer i used for my divorce custody case to serve her and request BACK PAY on her

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
HMM REALLY i thought if u did check u be straight as long as you put child support on it?

the guaranteed way is going to attorney general but then he might have to pay more like he said :manny:
at least with them you can do direct deposit coming out your check and its being tracked

Naw since he's coming to live with me eventually i'm just going to leave it alone and pay the $600, I talked with some people and did some research and with my salary I'm looking @ probably $900 - $1100 a month. They dont even factor in that he's on my health insurance.

But the system favors the female and the father is automatically a dead beat in their eyes.:yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naw since he's coming to live with me eventually i'm just going to leave it alone and pay the $600, I talked with some people and did some research and with my salary I'm looking @ probably $900 - $1100 a month. They dont even factor in that he's on my health insurance.

But the system favors the female and the father is automatically a dead beat in their eyes.:yeshrug:

SMFH :wtf: at least you doing right by your kid