Chiefs vs 49ers: George Brittle, McaCrackfeet, and Trumpbabydollholder Bosa and other Gang Bang Niners Flames suffer PTSD When They See Chiefs!!!!

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Well now Jimmy can take solace in some some manigoat, gabagool and the bussom of some point actress

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson when it's time for Jimmy to make a play HE CAN'T DO IT or are we going to blame the number 1 defense again

The announcers just literally said we losing the game cuz of the 3rd and longs we cant stop

Like I don’t know what you’re watching BUT HE LITERALLY JUST SAY THAT 2 MINUTES AGO and showed the highlight

they takes with PROOF>>>> your post

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
isn't this supposed to be the #1 defense? :sas2:

did i hear them say that at the beginning of the broadcast?
The announcers just literally said we losing the game cuz of the 3rd and longs we cant stop

Like I don’t know what you’re watching BUT HE LITERALLY JUST SAY THAT 2 MINUTES AGO and showed the highlight

they takes with PROOF>>>> your post

😂 😂

Daps
Mahomes is still getting used to this new reciever corps he has this season. He seems more comfortable with them away from home and we're playing better away from home.

We still need to get a lot better at Arrowhead and when that happens, we can go on a big roll heading to the playoffs.