@ChiefQueen

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

:laff::laff::laff: I'M DESTROYING YOU!!! You ain't got no comeback for The Gawd!!

Do you look better than my girl??

:snoop: You're obviously a sick person. And, it's quite evident that the internet (and to be more specific this site) is your life. This will be my last reply to you...and I'm only replying to you right now so that I can bump this up and everyone can see what you really look like- an ugly, capri wearing fakkit. :pachaha:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:snoop: You're obviously a sick person. And, it's quite evident that the internet (and to be more specific this site) is your life. This will be my last reply to you...and I'm only replying to you right now so that I can bump this up and everyone can see what you really look like- an ugly, capri wearing fakkit. :pachaha:
Still can't post a pic?!?

:umad:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

You can't beat me up tho, welfare check survivor. I'll spray you with a pressure water hose, you ashey nigger.

my lil sister could give you the hands breh, you soft like baby food.

bet you was looking like this
bowwow-1-1.gif
when u made this thread

got eat a sandwich lil guy

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
this nikka sweet as shyt.

smh @ the self ether and pause at that wife beater pic

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps

Post them pics.

Even i look better than you, how can a guy look better than a girl?!?! You black woman need too DIE :laff::laff:

Look at me, you know you want it :hula::hula:....

l.jpg

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A bytch????

Last edited by a moderator:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Post them pics.

Even i look better than you, how can a guy look better than a girl?!?! You black woman need too DIE :laff::laff:

Look at me, you know you want it :hula::hula:....

l.jpg

Dog, you're like a wannabe pretty boy. Corny as shyt. You're actually trying to come off that way but you're not pretty enough, no homo, with your upturned nose ass. Real pretty boys don't have to try :umad: