Chief keef has Officially joined the Pawg Movement

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Chief Keef got that effect on white women. What cemented his status in the PAWG movement for me was the story of a 53 year old woman divorcing her husband after he didn't accompany his wife to a Chief Keef concert. :heh:

Waka Flocka Flame Concert Inspires Woman To Divorce Her Husband

She said the marriage was full of problems, but apparently him not supporting her going to the Chief Keef concert was the FINAL damn straw!

waka.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief Keef got that effect on white women. What cemented his status in the PAWG movement for me was the story of a 53 year old woman divorcing her husband after he didn't accompany his wife to a Chief Keef concert. :heh:

Waka Flocka Flame Concert Inspires Woman To Divorce Her Husband

She said the marriage was full of problems, but apparently him not supporting her going to the Chief Keef concert was the FINAL damn straw!

waka.jpg

:comeon: Thats waka flocka not chief keef :what:

I know they make the same type of music but damn breh.

Shyt like this is what causes fake rumors to spread:ufdup:

this story is hilarious though :krs:
the thought of seeing a recently divorced white lady turnt up to flocka is priceless

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What cracks me up about Kermie da hustler(:heh:) is that this nikka will talk day and night about how he cant stand white women and white people yet most of his threads are about white women and how white women love black men on the low.

Just give it up dawg most people see thru the bullsh!t. You just have a desire to go pawgin. Aint nothin wrong with that just dont hide behind some weak azz, transparent militant ideology.:mjpls:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Am I the only person that didn't know kermit da hustla or that supposedly his mom is white :skip: