Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
allisonstokke1.jpg

stokke2.jpg
stokke1.jpg

nooo.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Look at me now... as in you're looking for those who dissed you as a child to validate you as a man?

That's weak... you should be able to laugh that shyt off by now... I understand that formative years are tough on some cats but theres a latent obssesion in people who think if they can show everyone they grew up with how they "made it" or whatever and those people will somehow realize how wrong they were to discount you.

In reality thats all bullshyt... you are the same person you were in high school you always had the same potential to be the man you are today, if you got bullied or shat on by chicks in highschool.. thats part of who you are as a person... Own that shyt... dont think you can gloss it over with your accomplishments now...

"Look at me now" is just you limiting yourself to a measuring stick that only held any value during those 4 years you went to high school

:yawn:

Sh*t aint that deep.

People laughed at you for wearing glasses, being too small, not being mature physically(women not having big boobs, etc) and now you look better than all of them.

It's human to be like, "look at me now"

Not that deep