Reppin
L.A
ztWMZ.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn. That sucks. I know of a few girls who were really thin and then ballooned.

I haven't had a kid yet, but goddamn I'm gonna work my ass off to lose the weight if I get big. I can still fit in my prom dress (I found it in my mom's house last year and tried it on...it's a little "snug" lol, but still fits)

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
So ppl who may have made ur existence lesser than it could've been in high school, they had all the fun, or made a young impressionable you feel like there was something wrong w/ you since they didnt like you, etc.,..........but now they've fallen off and it's "weird" to take a second and notice it?

:camby:

I'm not saying you should revel in their failures, but if you thought they were finest girl in the world & they gave you no play and now you look at them and they fell off hard. It's just confirmation that A. you dodged a bullet and B. there was nothing wrong with you.

"Look at me now" is one of the greatest feelings:smugbiden:

Look at me now... as in you're looking for those who dissed you as a child to validate you as a man?

That's weak... you should be able to laugh that shyt off by now... I understand that formative years are tough on some cats but theres a latent obssesion in people who think if they can show everyone they grew up with how they "made it" or whatever and those people will somehow realize how wrong they were to discount you.

In reality thats all bullshyt... you are the same person you were in high school you always had the same potential to be the man you are today, if you got bullied or shat on by chicks in highschool.. thats part of who you are as a person... Own that shyt... dont think you can gloss it over with your accomplishments now...

"Look at me now" is just you limiting yourself to a measuring stick that only held any value during those 4 years you went to high school