Chicks who got fat after high school/college

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Going back to this picture, who told her it would be a good idea to pose with her rolls out? :wtf:

No one wants to see that. :dahell:
Shes still a dime in her mind. When a broad gets that fat, shes going to throw herself at the dikk and still think shes getting laid because shes so hot.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I find this particular chick to be highly ri-goddamn-diculous

yQGd3.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:mindblown:

Good thing I have a high metabolism. :lawd:

Not forever, you won't. The same thing happens to men. Your body is still developing itself. You can't look at your high school self, that's as wack as looking at your junior high self. Find the groove for you, get some exercise if you have a desk job, or if you work on your feet without actually doing a lot of movement (I still don't understand overweight cops). And realize what you could eat without consequence at 16, 17, 18 isn't the same at 30.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I find this particular chick to be highly ri-goddamn-diculous

yQGd3.jpg

A couple babies. She's exactly the same, she just grew into herself. A lot of the 'fat chicks' in this thread were always the way they were if you really noticed their body type. And then there are the fat chicks who are only fat to white boys, but that's a different subject.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
"This is not a selfie. This is an act of war," writes one Australian blogger in response to the image — just one of many blogs, news outlets, body image experts, and social-media commenters around the world to weigh in on the matter in the past few days, putting the photo at the center of a major online body image controversy. "This whole situation has become ludicrous. The competition for women to give birth and then immediately remove any trace from their their bodies that they ever carried a child is OBSCENE. There is no other word for it."

This blogger is correct.

L to R: lonijane/Instagram and Maria Kang/Facebook

I don't know the white chick on the left, but the Asian chick on the right is a professional exerciser (I won't call her a fitness trainer). Her 'job' is to work out 8 hours and more a day. That's her excuse. It was wrong of her to tell other women who don't get paid to exercise that something was wrong with them for not looking exactly like her.

And after all that, her man David still strayed :childplease:

David-Casley-Maria-Kang-husband-300x298.jpg

Yeah, hold on to that one, Maria. Talking shyt about other women, and your white boy still cheats on you.