Chicks who got fat after high school/college

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i said this in a another thread and i'll say it again, a woman who goes to the gym regularly is one of the sexiest traits a woman can have.

:noah: @ women posting instagram pics of them in the gym

if you can find a girl that goes to the gym regularly to the point where it's just an everyday part of life like bathing then keep her.

fukk i look like :lift:ing in the gym to stay sexy for my gf/wife while she gets :flabbynsick:.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
its a mixture. I mean in H.S you're so active, walking from class to class, playing sports, fukking around. Then you get to adulthood, get an office job, have some kids, stay at home. They gotta cook for the kids and all they see around them is food. One thing I notice is americans are so fukking fat. Yall always talking about mexicans blowing up after children, but I see this shyt with ALL YALL, excluding the asians (whos diet and portions are reasonable).

I was tempted to post this portuguese chick I used to smash when I was 23. biggest ass I've ever had til today (even bigger than the brazilians) anyways, we were an off and on booty call status and (she) discussed kids the last month we smashed (we were seeing each other every day and knew each other for 3 yrs, I was starting to get sick of playing the game and considered it), but I dont know what happened it just faded one day and it was over. she ended up marrying and having a kid with the guy she fukked after me (she was ready for that life) . Anyways, I see her on FB and she looks like a damn trailer park balloon :wtf:. she has a kid and both her and her dude got ultra fat, meanwhile Im still clean, living a professional life abroad. Can you imagine if I had sealed that deal? OMG. thank fukking god, this is why Im not marrying or want kids, cause the only thing I keep thinking is some broad is going to fukk up my shyt, im living good and some broad is just gonna fukk it all up. but man ol girl....smh.... I should have known by just how thick her hips and ass were that eventually that shyt was going to catch up with her chin and belly. her ass was so ridunkulous. I still think about the wobbles and waves that ass used to make, but then I think about her double chin and I go limp again. :sadcam:
...so you ain't gon post no pics :patrice:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
39985564.jpg

65147587.jpg
She still can recover, but she's a cheeseburger away