Chicks (n' gays) of TheColi, whats the biggest and smallest dikk y'all seen IRL?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
giphy.gif

Too early for dikk talk
come back later then k?

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
biggest: mine
smallest: mine

actually smallest probably a baby nephew or sumn running around when they tried to change his diaper at some family thing

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
Smallest I've seen was my first long-term boyfriend, it was about 4 1/2 inches rock hard. I was a virgin, and didn't really know better and he was a great guy, so I tried to look past it.

Biggest, met this Bajan guy with about 8 inches, never seen anything out of control or crazy big. If it's over 8, I'm running away :usure:
that's an L you can't even spin that as being close to average

it's like being 5 foot 2 or something

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Smallest I've seen was my first long-term boyfriend, it was about 4 1/2 inches rock hard. I was a virgin, and didn't really know better and he was a great guy, so I tried to look past it.

Biggest, met this Bajan guy with about 8 inches, never seen anything out of control or crazy big. If it's over 8, I'm running away :usure:
@Tony_Bromo? :lupe:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
gimme estimates on how big and how small

measuring methods like how far u deepthroated them are allowed
Idk.
The smallest one was small, like the same size as an en salvadorian that I was also seeing at the time (but I didn't have sex with).
The biggest had girth that was like the bottom portion of a McDonalds sweet tea styrofoam cup when he was not completely hard. And it was long. I was :damn: When I saw it, but I took it like a champ.
4Ie8ILOl.png