Chicks be snitching and getting they heads cut off

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukkin cowards always wearing black ski masks when they behead people.

They should be exposed and immunity should be automatically granted to whoever can find them and kill them.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I cant watch the sick shyt anymore, but i can watch the subtle shyt.

I just watched this shyt on theync of a journalist with a soldier bodygaurd in chechnya...they get hit by snipers within seconds of each other....the soldier gets it first and theres english subtitles and he says "He killed me...he got me"

they speak for a few more seconds then the journalist gets it somewhere and says "ouch! Thats all" and the camera tumbles over.

Its just chilling...because what they both said sounds stupid..."Ouch...thats all" ?!? But who knows what crazy shyt you will say with your last breath :to:

beware who clicks on that, the video itself is subtle and has zero gore, but theres screenshots of other videos below it

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You seen one of these shyts you've seen them all. To call these muthafukkers animals is insulting to animals they all deserve to die slow agonizing deaths.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Immediately after disconnection from the body, a beheaded face can still move the lips and blink the eye for awhile.

No sound comes out of the mouth. The lungs cannot force air thru the trachea past the vocal chords. No one can hear the beheaded scream.

Y'all studied the guillotine and Henry 8 & Anne Bolyn in high school.

--> aq out <--

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i aint watching this shyt still shook from that taliban beheading video from back in the days

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THis is some sick fukking shyt. I regret watching the video. Those cartels do not fukk around.