Chick on the Left is so Jiggly.. Balcony Anal..

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fam, the chick on the right has the way better build though

both-is.gif

:lolbron:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Dang, in usually slim women only but even this one had me do a double take :whoo:

Im feeding her vegan cheeseburgers only though:troll:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What's with the aggression, fam? You good?

The point is, she's shaped better than ol girl on the left (who is ALSO enhanced).

If you had to choose one, the one on the right is the better option, clearly. You dudes try to argue about anything, it's amazing :mjlol:

Naw, the one in the left, you can hide what she is. She didnā€™t put the stamp all over herself. The one on the right, you canā€™t take her anywhere without everyone knowing what time it is.

I follow the one on the right on IG. She found some simp to knock her up (hence the weight gain) and she chilled out for a hot second but it seems she dropped him and went back to the streets.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Naw, the one in the left, you can hide what she is. She didnā€™t put the stamp all over herself. The one on the right, you canā€™t take her anywhere without everyone knowing what time it is.

I follow the one on the right on IG. She found some simp to knock her up (hence the weight gain) and she chilled out for a hot second but it seems she dropped him and went back to the streets.

I'm on dirt bag status-- she getting this work :mjlit:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful skin. You know the lips are plump and a light shade of maroon.

:ohlawd: