Chick Gets Jumped By 3 Girls and Curb-Stomped to Oblivion :damn: :damn: :damn:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:what: I was watching this with no sound, looks like the big black girl is seasoning the white girl's head in the beginning. :cook: ... Disgusting nonethelesss :shaq2:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
*Waits for tommy sotomayor to chime in on this interesting display of lady like behavior :troll: *

dinner.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
SO WE JUST GONNA FORGET THE WHITE GIRL HIT ONE OF THEM WITH A PADLOCK? THAT DESERVES AN ASS WHOOPING.

But that can't be proven as in the chick on the receiving end was smart not to FILM the act. You've got to be dumb to film yourself committing a crime like this. It's on facebook and YouTube and soon to be a talking point for Robin Roberts and Soledad O'Brien. For someone to get their a$$ beat like that we all know that person had to have done something.

But if you are paying that person back don't film it. :snoop:...They going to jail where they belong. I guess they figured it was good time to go since WIC benefits about to be cut.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
honestly, that was a weak ass jump. hoes around my way would of left that hoe leaking and needing life support

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
black women are a cancer to society right now....disgusting to the nth degree.