CHICAGO really a bytch and don't deserve the username

BBG

Superstar
Daps
@Morethan1
@Brozay
@kt773
@beaniemac

Do y'all mind letting me start the season thread? I doubt this fakkit can ban me from my own thread, he'd probably have to delete the whole thing. If that happens, protest by not posting in the original unless my posting privileges are restored.

Justice for @BBG I'm not finna get ran off this site cause some unsuccessful fat fukk envies a nikka like me doing everything he can't in his own city (so he claims)

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I agree with the OP. Chicago is very unprofessional and biased as hell

He always targets me with bogus warnings and thread bans anytime I'm too critical of his hero, tariq nasheed
I got a mod warning in the Kamala family thread for calling out Tariq but I dont know which mod did it:patrice:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I got a mod warning in the Kamala family thread for calling out Tariq but I dont know which mod did it:patrice:

It's most likely Chicago because he's the only mod that's visibly a Tariq stan on this forum

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Morethan1
@Brozay
@kt773
@beaniemac

Do y'all mind letting me start the season thread? I doubt this fakkit can ban me from my own thread, he'd probably have to delete the whole thing. If that happens, protest by not posting in the original unless my posting privileges are restored.

Justice for @BBG I'm not finna get ran off this site cause some unsuccessful fat fukk envies a nikka like me doing everything he can't in his own city (so he claims)

If you make another thread I'm sure he's just gonna bush it but do you

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
@Morethan1
@Brozay
@kt773
@beaniemac

That’s cool with me, I don’t care , I speak for myself tho

• Dap

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Morethan1
@Brozay
@kt773
@beaniemac

End of the day we all bears fans even if we completely disagree so omitting a fan wven if they wrong or whatever is retarded so yeah Ill post in that

• Dap

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah no dis man I googled it and couldn’t find it

juice : tip of the ice berg

elliot ness
good gried
produced by : stro

google is yo friend breh.
\
juice : DEBUT ALBUM RELEASED AS A SCRIBBLE JAM FESTIVAL EXCLUSIVE 2004

TIP OF THE ICEBERG

art barr

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
juice : tip of the ice berg

elliot ness
good gried
produced by : stro

google is yo friend breh.
\
juice : DEBUT ALBUM RELEASED AS A SCRIBBLE JAM FESTIVAL EXCLUSIVE 2004

TIP OF THE ICEBERG

art barr
I put in good grief by juice lol it pulled up all type of tracks

BBG

Superstar
Daps
fukk what @hex talking about, @MikelArteta ain't you a coliseum mod?? fukkin do something

Just kidding I know y'all move just like la policia. Site pretends to be so pro black but you give lame nikkas power and cats morph into Internet Derek Chauvin round this bytch. Y'all can't be getting paid for this shyt so to wake up every day and be proud of yourselves is scust.

I don't say nothing, but I see y'all posts counts and know for a fact nikkas ain't beating cheeks like that. I would like for the entire moderation staff to come together as a team to eat a dikk. I won't bother making another thread, at this point I exist on the coli only to shyt on it; might as well ban me this shyt turned trash anyway I'ma see what ablackweb hitting for

EDIT: after further review I forgot there are a few mods that are okay I guess and abw a ghost town so alas the fukkery continues

Last edited: