Chicago News Reporter - Pregnant, Visceral Eye Contact, Peak Kinetic Love Making, Licking Soles..

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
No that’s literally the look and/or weave girls rock when they date black men exclusively lol Especially the last pic.

I get more brothas with straight hair than I do with braids 🤷🏾‍♀ The ladies have discussed this on here before lol

:mjpls:

Interesting. They like you’re straight hair.

Lol nah, but I could see that as well, that’s why I still think it’s a toss up. I’ve been in a few PWI and this look was common, especially out here in the West.

I’m sure a lot of women in DC + ATL got this look

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
No that’s literally the look and/or weave girls rock when they date black men exclusively lol Especially the last pic.

I get more brothas with straight hair than I do with braids 🤷🏾‍♀ The ladies have discussed this on here before lol
...how many brothas when you rock that natural?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

Nah, I think there is a very fine line with what you are getting at, there is something extra... Ah, I just remembered what it was as I was typing this, yeah, the girls on that :mjpls:time simply don't wear it properly, if that makes sense. It's a look that would better suit a white girl, or it just looks a like a bad wig, maybe they were never good with being stylish so it shows in that department, but when other black girls wear their hair like that, it is fine, it doesn't look that out of place.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Was out in the city last night and seen quite a few women just like her. Y'all nerds need to go outside

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Lol nah, but I could see that as well, that’s why I still think it’s a toss up. I’ve been in a few PWI and this look was common, especially out here in the West.

Nah, I think there is a very fine line with what you are getting at, there is something extra... Ah, I just remembered what it was as I was typing this, yeah, the girls on that :mjpls:time simply don't wear it properly, if that makes sense. It's a look that would better suit a white girl, or it just looks a like a bad wig, maybe they were never good with being stylish so it shows in that department, but when other black girls wear their hair like that, it is fine, it doesn't look that out of place.
Basically.

If you’re with “the culture” (or as some of y’all say, “the communitah”), your hair is looking right. Yea. Lol

:mjpls: do have some wild looking weaves and styles LOL

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yw0q88r.jpg

Now that's a trillion-dollar smile. :wow:
Pretty smiles have me weak as hell. Not ashamed to admit it at all.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Most women in ATL 27-40 rock the natural look.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
That's a beautiful woman...that smile would have me home by dinner time and cuddle on the couch while I massage the massagin.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
She fine, wouldn't wife though if given the chance, she look like she about 4'8 or some shyt