CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Immigration isn't an issue to alter your vote for though... :francis:
That is exactly what immigration is. Both parties on the federal level had times when they had the presidency and control of congress and done nothing. Immigration is a political soccer that they kick around a field. It hasn't been addressed cause it's not intended to. Meanwhile, it's always one of the top topics during election time. Fycked up and we need to start calling it like it is.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I always come into this thread and always spot the "blk" right wingers.
The ones campaigning to vote out blk politicians.
The ones who HATE blk politicians

The ones who love republicans and want a white supremacist gov

The ones who will vote for trump and vote out blk politicians

Alts, trolls,. and agents
All dapping each other

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Everyone wants to talk race..

Communities of ALL races are coming out against this. Black,white,Hispanics, Indians.

Even the alderman who wanted them in their districts are calling for answers on why is this being allowed.

He didn’t sell anyone out. This is Brandon Johnson. Love it or hate it :manny:

What Brandon Johnson is doing is what he ran on.

Breh, Eric Adams was sending migrants to Canada. Canada asked him to stop :mjlol:

El Paso democrat mayor put migrants on buses to Chicago to.:mjlol:

Colorado was doing it to.

It don’t matter if it’s Texas or New York. Nobody wants to be responsible for 30,000 people who can’t work or speak English.

Politicians need to be honest. We are NEVER going to deport millions of people. We talking about 15 million or more illegals. You can’t deport that many people without starting a humanitarian crisis. America would be condemned world wide.

The only answer is amnesty.. How do we get there should be the conversation now.

Bussing them through the country isn’t helping anyone. Letting them sleep in shelters,parks,police stations is taking away from actual residents of America.

If both sides agree this is a humanitarian crisis then shut down the AT&T arena and house them. Same with Chicago. House them at The United Center. Don’t fukk the daily lives of residents and city services.

Northerly Island is closed for the year.. I’m sure it can hold camps through the winter just as good as any neighborhood park.

There are more than enough options to make this work is my point. You don’t have to interrupt the lives of other. People would much more likely want to help migrants if they didn’t feel forced to compromise with them.

@Uncouth Savage where’s the maga? :laugh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Uncouth Savage where’s the maga? :laugh:

The chicago "crisis" was manufactured by racist republicans
John Tanton's group NumbersUSA is heavy in the mix

Your immigrant thread is FILLED with right wing twitter accounts
Filled with racist right wing twitter accounts

You can cherry pick posts all you desire

What is obvious, is just that.

Again, I want you to vote for the head of the klan
And suffer badly
So no I am not against your right wing politics

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm anti illegal immigrants in poor Black communities myself but some of you are falling for right wing billionaire tricks to stoke flames in order for them to get their corporate interests taken care of in a Trump presidency.

The same billionaires that stoked the CRT and DEI hysteria are behind this.

And it is all about money for the top 1%

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I had a big debate last week concerning this very thing.
That it is the history of the world, and goes beyond "race".

The best example of this is the attitude of most of the coli concerning new members

"We cannot trust them....Keep registration closed.....They from enemy websites"

A silly comparison, yet same in many regards.