CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
:jbhmm: I think there pinning their hope on 2 and 3 generations that are born and raise here will lean more toward the left:patrice:
I'm from Miami, the Cubans, a small number of them, are JUST starting to turn left, hispanics here are either sucking Trump dikk or progressive

The GOP uses the b*stards who come in here for off the books labor, then they use their kids for shock troops for "family values", a lot of them think their shyt don't stink just because they don't pull out and believe in jesus

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Illegal immigration is probably one of the best chess moves in politics. Both sides for decades had opportunities to address the issue like improving the process for citizenship. The chess move is they do nothing and let the American people fight among themselves regarding the issue. Those fights usually generate enough momentum that carries into each election from the state to the federal level.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How fukkin stupid of a country we have to be to let illegals in just to undermine black citizens lol

This shyt is comical, when that cartel violence and drug distribution amps up and illegals walking around paper'd up doing dumb shyt, it'll get interesting
Wait a minute... but thecoli told me that Black people are not undermined in the North. :sadcam:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Illegal immigration is probably one of the best chess moves in politics. Both sides for decades had opportunities to address the issue like improving the process for citizenship. The chess move is they do nothing and let the American people fight among themselves regarding the issue. Those fights usually generate enough momentum that carries into each election from the state to the federal level.
Illegal immigration was an economic decision to get cheap labor that was foisted upon dumb Americans by corporate farmers, construction entries, hospitality entities and the food processing industry. It blew up under the Republicans and Reagan which is why he naturalized millions of illegals. These corporate crooks are behind it and their bought and paid for politicians push the humanitarian bullshyt angle to fool the people.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Notice the posters who are absent from this thread.

The staunch democrat bootlickers and asskissers who are quick to call you a "cac" or MAGA if you even question a democrat, but when the real results of some of these policies are felt by Black people in these different cities those same posters are nowhere to be found.

Claude Anderson told us our influence in elections ended in I believe he said 2020, and we see firsthand one of the ways they're doing it. Democrat, Republican it ultimately doesn't really matter. As long as white people control this country and those parties they'll do whatever they have to to undermine Black people in this country, even and especially if they have to use a Black face to do it.

The only real hope we have in this country is Black Nationalism. We need to be putting our resources into rebuilding thriving Black communities in this country, and if the white man is really our friend like so many of these asskissing nikkas like to think, maybe this time he'll leave us be.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

The staunch democrat bootlickers and asskissers who are quick to call you a "cac" or MAGA if you even question a democrat, but when the real results of some of these policies are felt by Black people in these different cities those same posters are nowhere to be found.
Bingo and I can name one off the top of my head

@Alan Johnson Five star general of limp dikk coli liberals brigade:skip:

You use to like to follow me from thread to thread with the snarky passive aggressive ho shyt. No input on this topic though how interesting.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is getting insane.
Thread numbers should be way higher because this is fukked up.

Claude Anderson told us our influence in elections ended in I believe he said 2020, and we see firsthand one of the ways they're doing it. Democrat, Republican it ultimately doesn't really matter. As long as white people control this country and those parties they'll do whatever they have to to undermine Black people in this country, even and especially if they have to use a Black face to do it.

The only real hope we have in this country is Black Nationalism. We need to be putting our resources into rebuilding thriving Black communities in this country, and if the white man is really our friend like so many of these asskissing nikkas like to think, maybe this time he'll leave us be.

Give them time,Im sure once they get done with Ice Cube they will hold their elected officials accountable with the same vitriol:respect:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Bingo and I can name one off the top of my head

@Alan Johnson Five star general of limp dikk coli liberals brigade:skip:

You use to like to follow me from thread to thread with the snarky passive aggressive ho shyt. No input on this topic though how interesting.

Give them time,Im sure once they get done with Ice Cube they will hold their elected officials accountable with the same vitriol:respect:

Come on now brehs. I dropped that thread letting everyone knows Desantis campaign is over they had to move on to Cube.

One boogeyman at a time.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Well I am just going to look at is as majority who silent stay in blue states that's why they go hard on shyt that comes from the Right.
Now lets say this was Alabama, same posters missing would be shytting on the whole south.
They know, like ALL we know that the Right is racist but they rather stay on the Left side as long as they don't say out loud "We don't value your black asses like that also."
They don't care about us like others said they want us replace but it won't work because majority of them going to vote red regardless.
shyt is crazy for real....

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

THESE MIGRANTS ARE BEING
SHELTERED IN A HOTEL DOWNTOWN
NEAR MY PLACE...

THEY HANG OUT EVERYWHERE
SO I CAN IMAGINE HOW RECKLESS
THEYRE ACTING OUT SOUTH.
:devil:
:evil:

You over here by me. I didnt know they had them at the Chicago Inn in Streeterville until it got posted in here. what a dumbass location to put 1500 migrants, in this area specifically. I dont think these folks up here gonna let them stay that close...not in this neighborhood. Theres still mostly older folks with money in this area.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You over here by me. I didnt know they had them at the Chicago Inn in Streeterville until it got posted in here. what a dumbass location to put 1500 migrants, in this area specifically. I dont think these folks up here gonna let them stay that close...not in this neighborhood. Theres still mostly older folks with money in this area.
too much money in streeterville. They will be pushed out to northside rogers park area

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YEP. THEYRE A BLOCK
AWAY FROM ME...

I FELT BAD FOR THEM AT 1ST
BECAUSE I DONT LIKE SEEING
LITTLE KIDS IN THAT SITUATION
BUT THEYRE GETTING BOLDER AND BOLDER...

AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL
I RATHER LET THESE CACS DOWN HERE
DEAL WITH THEM OVER MY PPL
OUT SOUTH.

IF THEY CAUSE AN UPROAR DOWN HERE THEY GONNA HAVE TO GET
THEM OUT OF MY OLD