CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Since theyre from Latin America, why arent they housed in Hispanic communities where they will be better recieved since we're constantly reminded how close knit and family oriented Hispanics are..theyre such a close knit community but Hispanic migrants are being bused to Black areas :why:

I remember my freshman year in college they paired all the races together in the dorms to minimize conflict and strife. :pachaha:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since theyre from Latin America, why arent they housed in Hispanic communities where they will be better recieved since we're constantly reminded how close knit and family oriented Hispanics are..theyre such a close knit community but Hispanic migrants are being bused to Black areas :why:

I remember my freshman year in college they paired all the races together in the dorms to minimize conflict and strife. :pachaha:
EXCELLENT question:jbhmm:
They want new democrat vote slaves without the burden of having to play the promise reparations game
Exactly why all that "let's vote blue and worry about tangibles later" is dead out here. Eventually, they'll figure it out, then we'll have zero leverage.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
EXCELLENT question:jbhmm:

Exactly why all that "let's vote blue and worry about tangibles later" is dead out here. Eventually, they'll figure it out, then we'll have zero leverage.

But there's no hint they'd even vote Democrat..most Hispanics lean to the hard Right.
Both George Bush's courted the Hispanic vote heavy for this reason till Trump went against it.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But there's no hint they'd even vote Democrat..most Hispanics lean to the hard Right.
Both George Bush's courted the Hispanic vote heavy for this reason till Trump went against it.
Democrats don't care. ANYTHING not to give them tangibles up :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Democrats don't care. ANYTHING not to give them tangibles up :francis:

You really think a fascist GOP government that wants to remove the word "Slavery" from school textbooks would ever consider the topic of paying Blacks reparations or anything else :childplease:

Republicans, are the ones that as we speak now are actively out there dismantling affirmative action, civil rights and DEI in your face and even campaigning on denying minroties shyt yet somehow Biden did it? :wtf:

Sadly Black people haven't learned how the behind-the-scenes political game is played to get what you want for your people.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You really think a fascist GOP government that wants to remove the word "Slavery" from school textbooks would ever consider the topic of paying Blacks reparations or anything else :childplease: :

Republicans, are the ones actively dismantling affirmative action, civil rights and DEI in your face and even campaigning on denying minroties shyt yet somehow Biden did it? :wtf:

Sadly Black people haven't learned how the behind-the-scenes political game is played to get what you want for your people.
For the 328502834702th time...

REPUBLICANS AREN'T ASKING FOR OUR VOTES!

If you know so much, answer The Question ™️

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
  • "start a PAC" or "buy politicians" - Racism and Blacks being poor and unable to outbid cac owned corporations makes this impossible
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is false. The Democrat lead sanctuary cities welcomed them. They asked for the problem, now they're crying.

Once again, just want to remind everyone that this has never been on the ballot. NY'ers have never voted pro- sanctuary city.

It was passed by executive order and has been a part of BOTH PARTY'S platforms ever since.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You really think a fascist GOP government that wants to remove the word "Slavery" from school textbooks would ever consider the topic of paying Blacks reparations or anything else :childplease:

Republicans, are the ones that as we speak now are actively out there dismantling affirmative action, civil rights and DEI in your face and even campaigning on denying minroties shyt yet somehow Biden did it? :wtf:

For the 328502834702th time...

REPUBLICANS AREN'T ASKING FOR OUR VOTES!

If you know so much, answer The Question ™️

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
  • "start a PAC" or "buy politicians" - Racism and Blacks being poor and unable to outbid cac owned corporations makes this impossible
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.
@3rdWorld Still waiting, breh. Where you at?