Chicago for a few days

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my nikka what??????:damn:

He might even run into katie got bandz :ahh:

you forgot to make sure he hits up 64th and normal :win::demonic: (it aint a scary sight)

yeah ain't that a trip. anytime I want fried chicken, I end up saying "fukk it" and going to popeyes. I have had chicken from J&J and sharks tho.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yeah ain't that a trip. anytime I want fried chicken, I end up saying "fukk it" and going to popeyes. I have had chicken from J&J and sharks tho.
you need to go and get that asap

harolds shyttin allover popeyes

make sure you get the extra sauce :ahh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well it is Chitown so you gotta hit up Al's beef, crisp and/or Harold's for good wings, and if you have time go to north beach for the girls....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Go to Navy Pier if you have a weekend night. Enjoy the pier then get you some tickets to get on the Spirit of Chicago boat. It has buffet style dining but its pretty good. The music and the atmosphere is amazing. They have 3 flrs if I remember, all playing different types of music for different types of people. Lot of bachelorette and birthday parties on there. Portillo's is great if you never had Italian beef.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Nia this past weekend. It was great. Nia is a Mediterranean tapas restaurant. You get 8 courses for $33 which I think is a pretty good deal. The food is yummy.

Randolph has a lot of nice restaurants actually. It's like foodie heaven.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Best Skyline ever created :ohlawd: Enjoy your stay...anywhere near downtown and loop area will keep you occupied. Venture around the near north side for more stuff as well.