Chicago DA Kim Foxx: Jussie Smollett is a victim of mob justice

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they got him and those 2 breh Africans doing rehearsals :gucci:

Look the jail time might be a little too much but its the doubling and tripling down that got me :wow:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I get he lied, but how many times are entire police departments caught in blatant lies and nothing happens? I don't care for him getting a long sentence, but he should definitely apologize for making a mockery of actual racist attacks we deal with. He just gave cacs ammo to deny racism

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here. He used his fame and connections with people in high positions of power (ie Kim Foxx) to get his bullshyt story broadcast to the masses, thoroughly investigated as if it were a legit crime, and then had the gall to tell bold face lies about what happened on multiple occasions on large platforms and in court. fukk Jussie and anybody that love em.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It’s the principle of it. You think the determination to put him in prison was fueled by any sense of justice? They used him as a convenient response to the protests that had put police across the nation on notice for their systemic abuse of black people.

Would a white actor of his standing be in jail for what Smullet stands convicted of?

:francis:

Yeah :dwillhuh:

Approach the topic with some common sense. It'd be one thing is he told some lies without targeting their reputation. When you use those lies to target someone's integrity, they're not going to pass on the opportunity to dog walk you through the street.

He fukked up. The best thing we can do is leave him to sink and not forget that he targeted straight black men with his lies.