Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this happens at different hospitals...Its a great training opportunity...also keep in mind not as many deployment opportunities as it once was...only so many places you can get real life trauma experience.

http://www.gao.gov/products/NSIAD-98-75

This has been happening for a few years now...And it makes sense...Where else would a surgeon get real life trauma experience?

this i know they've been doing it in brookdale and kingscounty hospital in new york for some time now.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are football fields in Florida and California any different in dimension, than football fields in MN or South Dakota? No. But it's just more practice that leads to those two states putting out better prospects than MN or SD. :manny:

:wtf:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Just answer the first question I asked and spare me the smilie. You're not gonna infantile your way out of this simple logical analogy I just offered. :beli:

You said those states put out better prospects simply because they practice more :comeon:

You ever think recruitment and funding have something to do with it

:dwillhuh: that analogy tho

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You said those states put out better prospects simply because they practice more :comeon:

You ever think recruitment and funding have something to do with it

:dwillhuh: that analogy tho
more available practice days = FL, CA
better @ football

more available gunshot victims to practice treatment on = IL
better @ treating gunshot wounds.

:snoop:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Just more subjects to practice on is all......

Are football fields in Florida and California any different in dimension, than football fields in MN or South Dakota? No. But it's just more practice that leads to those two states putting out better prospects than MN or SD. :manny:

"Dont fukk around and get smoked."

When I started reading this I was like :what:

But when I finished I was like :ohhh: