Chess

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'm confident I can beat everyone in this thread... I used to play on chess.com and pogo and even yahoo. I prefer pogo but I'll get on to play anyone 9pm pst tonight after work on which ever site pm me and if I win on my coli cash bet tonight we can start betting on games too. :lift: I usually play 1minute "blitz" chess but for you slow minded people that like to waste life I may do a 15min game that's the most tho.

I'm bout that life.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Turbulent_Coli got me, I'm 1-2 against him.................that's that bullshyt...overconfidence, not loosing more than 10 games against Coli posters overall...I'm at 5 losses right now..

GGs Turbulent.....it won't happen again :shaq:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turbulent_Coli got me, I'm 1-2 against him.................that's that bullshyt...overconfidence, not loosing more than 10 games against Coli posters overall...I'm at 5 losses right now..

GGs Turbulent.....it won't happen again :shaq:
word, good games

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
word, good games

Yep......5 mins is good, but who plays under 5 min games.....???? that's that :ooh: type playing...??

I'm confident I can beat everyone in this thread... I used to play on chess.com and pogo and even yahoo. I prefer pogo but I'll get on to play anyone 9pm pst tonight after work on which ever site pm me and if I win on my coli cash bet tonight we can start betting on games too. :lift: I usually play 1minute "blitz" chess but for you slow minded people that like to waste life I may do a 15min game that's the most tho.

I'm bout that life.

I'm bout that blitz life.....you going be broke messing with me brehski.....how do yall bet with the chess though???

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep......5 mins is good, but who plays under 5 min games.....???? that's that :ooh: type playing...??
some people play under a minute. i think they call it "bullet" playing.

at that point it mostly becomes about pattern recognition and fast reaction against patterns. no time for strategy.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
some people play under a minute. i think they call it "bullet" playing.

at that point it mostly becomes about pattern recognition and fast reaction against patterns. no time for strategy.

not under a minute...that's just foolishness IMHO...but 1 min to 3 or 4 mins is cool, but I'm cool with 5 mins, whatever. Glad too see their some chess heads up here...

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Yes it is called bullet I haven't played it in a while and I have a different mouse so I dunno but I'm down to play 5min chess and maybe 3 min I'm scared of the mouse not my ability

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

I'm bout that blitz life.....you going be broke messing with me brehski.....how do yall bet with the chess though???

:stopitslime: 9pm pst tell me the site that's all you gotta do

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I play, but I'm not amazing. I can beat just about everyone in my family but that's not saying much :snoop: