NyAO2Ch.gif

yxRuLxc.gif

bLsm7Dt.gif

S0feOuW.gif

Cet62xq.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
She's clearly a piece of garbage but this guy is a weirdo to keep bringing this shyt up.

No winners in this story.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I didn't know this shyt, and here I was saying they made a mistake cutting her.:scusthov:

This happened some time ago and been known.

But people only brought or bring it up when she’s cut and there’s the threat of her going to another company:smugdraper:

#SameEnergyNotBeingKept:youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh:This thread is so weird. Like its a appreciation/unappreciation thread. For every thirst pic, there's twenty reasons why Green is walking basura :scust:

What’s even weirder is brehs asking for PROOF, when the girls a whole file sitting on they desk next to their coffee mugs:deadmanny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What’s even weirder is brehs asking for PROOF, when the girls a whole file sitting on they desk next to their coffee mugs:deadmanny:

:mjlol:I'm saying. shyt is like The Wire where bodies were being in the vacant like action figures in plastic...

"How sure you believe that there's dead bodies in those buildings:jbhmm:"

That's the embodiment of wrestling fans. No matter how much a wrestler is a piece of shyt from the scent to the skidmarks, neckbeards will continue to cape because "carny business".