Cheerleading Coach, Allegedly Had Oral Sex With Indiana High School

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I bet it was a jealous nikka that snitched on his homie mad he couldnt get next :snoop:

Real talk. But then again kids are stupid these days so he probably run around tellin everybody instead of just keeping his mouth shut and enjoying the good thing he had going.

One of her pics
slide_234363_1132207_free.jpg

:skip:

Daps
We need to ban white women from teaching. They have very strong ephebophilic tendencies. Seriously Its ALWAYS a white women fukking the kids. Come to think of it, when was the last time a white women has EVER said, " youre too young" Christ.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was substitute teaching this past school year to get some extra cash and I would not go to high schools. I'll be damned if I get caught up looking at a student on some :ohhh:. These days 16 can look 22 :smh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to ban white women from teaching. They have very strong ephebophilic tendencies. Seriously Its ALWAYS a white women fukking the kids. Come to think of it, when was the last time a white women has EVER said, " youre too young" Christ.

ZAMN. My man rich going on the white race. :russ:

Yo but we had a hot young-looking mixed blue eyed blonde haired teacher , and I would be damned if one day it doesn't come out that she fukked a student. I remember one day in class she said to us, "A lot of you guys are hot." Like just put that shyt on the table. :noah: She gave me compliments from time to time and snuck in some flirty punches/chest slaps, but i never got to get it in like this nikka. :to: Honestly though, that's out of line for a teacher, but fukk it, that bytch had a thing for young black or hispanic/mixed kids. In fact, most if not ALL of these young white teachers love them black/mixed kids. :takedat:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Let them kids eat breh. Getting good p*ssy while you're young can be very tough in high school and if you didn't get your dikk sucked in high school then it will be an uphill battle as you get older. Your game starts to develop while you're in HS and it gets even better in college as you build off what you learned when you were in HS.

Daps
ZAMN. My man rich going on the white race. :russ:

Yo but we had a hot young-looking mixed blue eyed blonde haired teacher , and I would be damned if one day it doesn't come out that she fukked a student. I remember one day in class she said to us, "A lot of you guys are hot." Like just put that shyt on the table. :noah: She gave me compliments from time to time and snuck in some flirty punches/chest slaps, but i never got to get it in like this nikka. :to: Honestly though, that's out of line for a teacher, but fukk it, that bytch had a thing for young black or hispanic/mixed kids. In fact, most if not ALL of these young white teachers love them black/mixed kids. :takedat:

Man I had a teacher like that but she was washed in the face. I know she tried to fukk some students though. Because I remember I asked one dude and he totally blew it off but not like lie blow it off but :russ: fukk outta here blow it off. And dude was handsome no joke nikka had a full beard at 17-18. And she ALWAYS called him to stay after class. He prob was fukkin though because she was mad hot about it. She also necked off a couple of nikkas off the basketball team and she called me handsome. in front of my girla t the time. OHHH AND I remember my boy saying his alumni buddy told him about how this bytch was goin on with the same shyt years back. People in catholic school are on some next shyt man. The amount of teachers that fukked and ppl who got fukkd in the backstaircase I should make a soap opera about it. But she was so ugly man I couldnt understand why nikkas would even touch that. We gonna let these lil nikkas eat but I dont trust white women around kids.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Only 5 year diff and this Girl getting hassled? :wtf:

:pachaha: at the fiance, he not hitting that right....