checking out the pic thread., no offense, its clear im the best lookin person on here

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Wpyfx.jpg

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
ive been paid to model multiple times, no trollin

i cant do it , i dont like it , i like acting, the appreciation i get from acting in front of people on a stage is overwhelming. i love it.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant blame the nikkaz postin' they pics on this site, if thats what they wanna do...

But honestly, I ain't puttin' myself out there for you nikkaz to see, cause I dont want yall to see me... And the 3 bytches that post on this board is wack as fukk so its not even worth postin' em for em...

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I cant blame the nikkaz postin' they pics on this site, if thats what they wanna do...

But honestly, I ain't puttin' myself out there for you nikkaz to see, cause I dont want yall to see me... And the 3 bytches that post on this board is wack as fukk so its not even worth postin' em for em...

i feel u , the internet world is is vicious anyway

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel u , the internet world is is vicious anyway

Its not even about that, man...

I post on this board to read the fukkery and entertain myself, to check out new artists and whats hot in other parts of the country music wise... Thats it.

I guess its cool if nikkaz have made real life friends ovea here or at the old site, but thats just not what Im here for...

I got my nikkaz and I got my bytches, Im good.