checking grubhub delivery status, some white guy named Jeff is delivering my order on a bike

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Are you the same breh who like white women :mjpls:
absolutely

200.gif

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I’ve seen the bike icon several times and it was still a car …i forget why they do that sometimes …

someone explained it to me it favors the delivery person i think they don’t have to register their car or they are using one of those Uber car rental programs or something like that

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I’ve seen the bike icon several times and it was still a car …i forget why they do that sometimes …

someone explained it to me it favors the delivery person i think they don’t have to register their car or they are using one of those Uber car rental programs or something like that
Yup! Their insurance or registration may have expired or they alternate between biking/car

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
apperently they don't register alot of cars because of saturation... so lot of drivers register as bikes to get put on immediately

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What did you order? If you don’t tip don’t get mad if you get a kinda large fries and make sure your burger is phlegm free. 1.50 tip, you getting that shyt when that biker feels like it :pachaha: fukk around and say the food was never ordered and feast on your shyt
Cac probably added that real special sauce to his order:noah: