Checked the women on plentyoffish

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Well u gotta answer a good amount of question b/c the way it works is it matches u up with women based on ur questions/answers

Yeah pretty much, either they're damaged goods or they way too unrealistic. Judging by some o their descriptions of who they want, i'd say they are

Id be lying if I didn't look at the girls sex questions she answered first, see's she doesn't swallow or give head:pacspit:

I've bagged a couple chicks off pof in the past. These chicks get messaged by 100's of thirsty dudes everyday it inflates their ego's big time..

I'm gonna make me another profile and see if I can :eat:, and college is getting ready to start in a few :cook:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I had a good run on adultfriendfinder. Ate real good on there but left a few years ago cause they were getting to be too much like facebook asking too much about your life outside of sex. No, I don't give a fukk about how your day was or what's your mood when its a sex site. And yes, its becoming more of a scam now cause they want you to shell out $29.95 a month just to function on there.

Blackpeoplemeet is the worst though. Had some good success and the women I fukked on there were actually freakier than on AFF. But the fake profiles got to be too much. I was talking to an asian chick on the phone one time on there that had the voice of Precious :damn: Plus they're all fukked in the head. Nothing but pure damaged goods on there. The things about their past experiences had me like :wow:

Most chicks on POF are way too gassed up on there to even expect a reply from them. Its like they just use the site cause facebook isn't giving them enough attention.

Singlesnet is asking me to pay though to message anyone though

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm looking at these hoes on pof :leon:

i might get in trouble already having relationship problems:manny:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
We need a all-in-one best profile templates/pics, messages/replies, and one liners thread. E-game won't even be necessary. :smugfavre:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pof is for fatties single moms and attn wjores

I just troll that's it.

Any decent women on pof will leave in a week after all the explicit msgs she receives

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
ate well off pof...no bbw, no hood rats. but some of these women have no shame. 3-4 kids by the age of 26, pregnant women still trying to get it in :huhldup:

In my area there seem to be a ton of women who were either a teacher, nurse, or hairstylist