Checked the women on plentyoffish

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I had an account when it first came out, was easier getting p*ssy then on pof. now bytches are all gassed up on there plus i got banned from the site

Daps
but you gotta answer like 500 million questions same ho's on there as pof

Nah you dont tbh. Those questions are optional. You can just post a pic and see where it goes but it makes more sense to answer the questions if youre really trying to find some bytches.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good luck.

I'm starting to think online dating is overrated. I checked POF the other day for the first time in months, still see the same chicks on there that have been on there forever.

But it really depends on where you live in the country.

Daps
Good luck.

I'm starting to think online dating is overrated. I checked POF the other day for the first time in months, still see the same chicks on there that have been on there forever.

How many girls have you met off that site?

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Nah you dont tbh. Those questions are optional. You can just post a pic and see where it goes but it makes more sense to answer the questions if youre really trying to find some bytches.
word, it kept telling me to answer questions, I was like fukk that
Good luck.

Same here breh, same bytches on there from a year ago..That tells me their damaged goods..

Daps
I was actually contemplating jumping back into the online dating game. I was looking at the OK acct like " should I make another account?" And refused on some " nah not worth it" shyt.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck.

I will update ya'll.....but to make my profile now....im going to go in

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Try singlesnet.com too. Not sure how it is now, but a little while back it was my main food source. I dined like a king off all the slores on there. Its free too i think. I only switched to POF cause i ran through all the bbws on singlesnet :pachaha: