Check yo dap to post ratio brehs

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I bet if they put daps given under daps received most of this thread would be on some :sadbron: shyt

@MAKAVELI25 how many daps you given out :mjpls: cause ive never given out a dap in the history of the coli :mjpls: maybe I should post in those dap threads :mjpls:

I hand out daps like Christmas treats. A lot of funny ass nikkaz on the coli and people who post on message boards have similar personalities, some mornings I think you nikkaz will put me in an ambulance :deadrose:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hand out daps like Christmas treats. A lot of funny ass nikkaz on the coli and people who post on message boards have similar personalities, some mornings I think you nikkaz will put me in an ambulance :deadrose:

I laugh and keep it movin or ill quote them with a :dead: maybe thats why my dap ratio lookin :flabbynsick: and im fine with that cause I cant pay my bills with this shyt :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I laugh and keep it movin or ill quote them with a :dead: maybe thats why my dap ratio lookin :flabbynsick: and im fine with that cause I cant pay my bills with this shyt :manny:

The streets are saying you can't pay your bills at all
loki_evil_smile.gif